The addon that "revolutionize the way you fly in Flight Simulator"
home > forum > FsPassengers support

New Topic  |  return to threads list  |  Search  |  Log In  |  Help    Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
Is Dan on Holiday or something?
Author: Blodhemn  Www     20 Posts  Status: Young recruit Date    07-01-12 09:49

Hi there all

Is Dan ( the Genius that gave us FS PAssengers X ) on Holiday?

My FS PassengersX has started telling me i'm using an unauthorized copy, and to purchase it , It IS a BOUGHT copy, I bought both FS
PAssengers, and FS Passengers X, and it worked fine until when I fired up FSX for the 1st time in a while the other day, and now i'm getting
this message about purchasing it.

I emailed Dan on Wednseday 27th June, and again next day. But have heard nothing back at all.

I love flying with FSPassengersX it brings the sim alive, and its just not the same without it.

Cheers,
Rob 'Blodhemn' Engvikson

Quote this message in your reply

Re: Is Dan on Holiday or something?
Author: whiskey-zulu      1975 Posts  Status: Forum Moderator    Date    07-01-12 10:55

Sadly, we don't hear from Dan very often these days. Your best bet is to keep mailing him via the contact feature until you get a response.

Please use the 'search' function on the forum and check the FAQ
Forum Rules: http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumsrules.php

Author: Blodhemn  Www     20 Posts  Status: Young recruit Date    07-04-12 19:06

Hmm, this is CRAP customer service. I have still had no response from him, for the software I HAVE paid for telling me I have not.

Really not happy with this.

Author: whiskey-zulu      1975 Posts  Status: Forum Moderator    Date    07-04-12 19:25

Have you tried reinstalling FSPX in the mean time, as well as following some of the other topics about the issue?

Please use the 'search' function on the forum and check the FAQ
Forum Rules: http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumsrules.php
 return to threads list 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.