The addon that "revolutionize the way you fly in Flight Simulator"
home > forum > FsPassengers support

New Topic  |  return to threads list  |  Search  |  Log In  |  Help    Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
[Closed]Tire Blow at Landing (how to edit the manual_failure) file to stop this failure
Author: soumajit.ghosh      2 Posts  Status: Young recruit Date    12-28-08 15:11

I have been using FS Passengers since FS2004; I never faced this kind of landing problems or Tire Blowout
issues;

In FSPassengers X whenever I try to land my 737-800, at Flaps 40; Speed 140KIAS; (ILS Approach) , on
touchdown my tire blows
out.

Please help me in editing this file (#FAIL_TIREBLOWATLANDING) so that I get rid of this Tire Blow out;

Detailed procedures would be appreciated.

Re: Tire Blow at Landing (how to edit the manual_failure) file to stop this failure
Author: activeforce      13 Posts  Status: Young recruit Date    03-27-09 16:50

that file is not the option your looking for cause i think its for manual failure...

Re: Tire Blow at Landing (how to edit the manual_failure) file to stop this failure
Author: whiskey-zulu      1971 Posts  Status: Forum Moderator    Date    03-27-09 16:54

Short answer is, to my knowledge: you cannot. Check your vertical speed on the B738; if it's -500 fps or below, then that's too fast and you will
blow tires.

Author: djjoost      93 Posts  Status: Pilot    Date    03-27-09 16:58

I don't understand this talking about the blowing of the tires.
I had this happen to me once since I went from fsp2004 to fspx. And I made about 40 flights now with fspx. So...just land a softly as
possible... :drink:

Core2Duo E8500 @ 4.2 Ghz
8 Gb Corsair Dominator
AMD HD Radeon 6870
Win7 Ultimate x64
MatroxTriplehead

Author: Joeflyer      8029 Posts  Status: Living Legend    Date    03-27-09 16:59

Folks, we keep going around in circles on this blown tire subject. If Dan has the capability of adding anything to the .cfg file, he will
respond to it. He has already responded in this thread, so please go read his post:
http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/read.php?f=2&i=21953&t=21953&page=3

Also, no need for multiple threads about this subject, as one is already active. I am closing this thread.

Post Edited ( 03-27-09 17:01 )
 return to threads list 

This thread is closed