FsPassengers Forums
New german - English Voicepack - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers Customizing (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: New german - English Voicepack (/showthread.php?tid=9797)

New german - English Voicepack - BatidadeCoco - 11-09-2005

Hello Friends,

first congratulations to Dan for this Great Programm. I use it every day on my online flights. My english is not so good but i think you will
understand what i want to say now.

My suggestion for this programm is a new Voicepack in German and english based on Condor Flights. For this a friend and my Girlfriend
will record new sounds for FSP via Microphone and merge them with background Sounds. In another Forum we have allready asked for
real announcements by Flight attendents and now we´re writing the text in German and English. If this is finished we will beginning the
recording of this texts. We think that the finish of this project can be released in a few weeks maybe a few months cause it is a big Project.

I want to know what do you think about what we planned to do.

Sometimes i will report the Status of the Project here in the Forum.

Greetings from Germany/Bremen

Dennis

Re: New german - English Voicepack - FreedomFlyer - 11-09-2005

Hello Dennis!

Thats an nice idea, and great that you are planning to make this addon!
Iam flying for Lufthansa, and know that is for Condor, but can I use it for Lufthansa Flights too?

Iam waiting of your great Voice Pack!!!

Re: New german - English Voicepack - DanSteph - 12-09-2005

Nice project, If you want to get a filter for voice also I can help you , contact me by mail.

Dan

Re: New german - English Voicepack - BatidadeCoco - 12-09-2005

Quote:FreedomFlyer wrote:
Hello Dennis!

Thats an nice idea, and great that you are planning to make this addon!
Iam flying for Lufthansa, and know that is for Condor, but can I use it for Lufthansa Flights too?

Iam waiting of your great Voice Pack!!!

You can use it for Lufthansa Flights too, because Condor is a Doughter of Lufthansa. But in the announcements it will be called like this:
Welcome on Board of our Condor Aircraft...

Greetings Dennis

Re: New german - English Voicepack - FreedomFlyer - 13-09-2005

...hehe that is what i meaning!
I know, that Condor is an daughter of Lufthansa, but perhaps it becomes you another Project like for Lufthansa Airline!
I would pay for it!!!

Are you interested??

Re: New german - English Voicepack - Fritz Bayerlein - 13-09-2005

Ausgezeichnett!

Wahrscheinlich kann ich dich hilfen?

Re: New german - English Voicepack - BatidadeCoco - 13-09-2005

Quote:FreedomFlyer wrote:
...hehe that is what i meaning!
I know, that Condor is an daughter of Lufthansa, but perhaps it becomes you another Project like for Lufthansa Airline!
I would pay for it!!!

Are you interested??

Hello Freedom FlyerSmile

very lucky to hear your suggestion to Pay for my Voicepack, but you must not pay for itWink It was an Idea of me and a Friend that is flying for
VA-Condor too. And we make it fully for free in ouer free time, cause it will be a lot of fun i thinkSmile But your suggestion for a second Voice
Pack with Lufthansa is a good idea. We will think about it to use your Idea for making Updates of our Project in the Future. Maybe VP for
other AirlinesSmile I hope, my Girlfriend will not kill meWink

Greetings

Re: New german - English Voicepack - FreedomFlyer - 14-09-2005

Quote:BatidadeCoco wrote:
[Hello Freedom FlyerSmile

very lucky to hear your suggestion to Pay for my Voicepack, but you must not pay for itWink It was an Idea of me and a Friend that is flying for
VA-Condor too. And we make it fully for free in ouer free time, cause it will be a lot of fun i thinkSmile But your suggestion for a second Voice
Pack with Lufthansa is a good idea. We will think about it to use your Idea for making Updates of our Project in the Future. Maybe VP for
other AirlinesSmile I hope, my Girlfriend will not kill meWink

Greetings

Hi again!

(Du kannst auch deutsch schreiben!! :D )

At First, thx for another try to make perhaps an second voice pack for Lufthansa Pilots!
So i must say, i was an member too for Condor VA (CFG891) Wink

Well, if you need another german voice speaker, here iam!
No joke! If you need more speakers for your project, let it me know, ok?

freedomflyer@online.de

Re: New german - English Voicepack - DanSteph - 14-09-2005

To answer BatidadeCoco's personnal message: (so anyone can see the answer)

My "filter" can add the "radio feeling" you hear on base voice pack, it also convert
wav to 8000khz mono 8 bits wich is a good ratio quality/size of the wav.

here a short example:

First the voice as recorded, high size (212ko) and the feeling the guy is next to you
on your desktop:
http://www.fspassengers.com/images/wav_notfiltered.wav

Second the voice filtered with a "radio" feeling it also weight only 40ko, it matter when you make a
whole pack:
http://www.fspassengers.com/images/wav_filtered.wav (don't worry about the litle "shhh" noise, you don't hear it in flight)

If you want that I "filter" your voice pack send me all your sound in a zip file you must
be really carrefull to send me only wav with 22050khz 16 bits mono or I cannot apply the filters.

You must be also carrefull to add also the effect as bell tone, and other effects.

Third you must really care that your wav are named properly ready to use in FsP.

Of course I would not use your voice pack in FsP distribution without your permission
I'm doing that only for helping people make a better work. This is why I cannot spend to
much time adding bell tone and renaming the wav file correctly.

Hope this help ?

Dan

Post Edited ( 09-14-05 02:53 )

Re: New german - English Voicepack - BatidadeCoco - 17-09-2005

Ok Dan, i will send you the voices if they are finished, thanks a lotSmile

Dennis

Re: New german - English Voicepack - DanSteph - 19-09-2005

don't miss the new tutorial about making voice pack Wink
here: http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9804

Dan

Re: New german - English Voicepack - BatidadeCoco - 13-10-2005

Hello Folks,

we have finished now translating the annoncements. We have a complete Text of the annoncements in english and german vor Condor
VA. In a few Days my Girlfriend and i will start with recording themSmile

Bye Dennis

Re: New german - English Voicepack - FreedomFlyer - 13-10-2005

Hello Dennis!

Great. So if you make an Lufthansa Pack after Condor Pack, i would help you to record some voices! But I cant mixed to final samples.
If you are nedd some help, then let it me know.

Thx.