FsPassengers Forums
[FIX] FsPassengers X and PMDG 737 NGX & 777 - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers Support (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: [FIX] FsPassengers X and PMDG 737 NGX & 777 (/showthread.php?tid=8933)

[FIX] FsPassengers X and PMDG 737 NGX & 777 - mmmprod - 05-05-2012

Okay, FsPassengers is working with the NGX but it seems that a lot of people experience many problems to load the software.
So here are some work around.

-If your FSX is crashing to desktop each time you launch the menu Bar = Try to get the Uiautomationcore.dll (google is
your friend) and get rid of this crash

-In order to make FsPassengers works with the PMDG NGX
In FsPassenger setting first page (General Setup):
Go to FSPX Folder then BIN Folder. Execute Aircraft Browser. See if PMDG 737 NGX is inside the list. Close it
Then launch FSX. In FSP Menu
Go to "Manifest Dialog" line, and choose "do not show the load After aircraft manifest laod"
in PMDG 737 NGX - Go to the "FS Action Menu" in the FMC: Load the fuel needed for your flight plan
in Playload Page (FMC): Click on SET EMPTY (0 passenger and 0 cargo)

More detailed instructions for those who are new to FsP and use PMDG aircraft:
A) Start FSX...
B) Select Free Flight
C) Load any aircraft you want to at any location of your choice
D) Once you have completed C) and you have a cockpit or airplane on your screen, press the ALT key on your keyboard to bring
up the FSX menu at the
top of your screen.
E) You should see FsPassengers tab some place in the menu at the top of your screen. Left click on it and this drops down a
menu of things to choose
from.
F) Move your mouse to "FsPassengers Setup". By hovering your mouse over this brings up a secondary menu to the right of it
G) Within that secondary menu, click on "General Setup"
H) The 8th item from the top of this section you will see "Manifest dialogue"....look to the right of this item and you will
see "Show the load
manifest after aircraft load". This is selected by default. So, look to the right and you will see a down arrow. Click on it
and you will see another
selection to choose from...."Don't show the load manifest after aircraft load". Select THAT statement and make sure it is the
one visible.
I) Save changes
J) Close...this will exit out of FsP menus.

You are then free to enjoy your flights. You can go back and change step H) back to "Show the load manifest" if you are
flying an aircraft other than
the PMDG 737 or 777. I have had ZERO issues with the MD-11 or 747 by showing the load manifest after aircraft has been loaded.

ONLY after all this
Launch FSPassenger. (Fuel is already configured, just add your passengers and cargo)

-In order to make FSPassengers works with FS2CREW and PMDG NGX (which mean having the MINI DISPLAY
working
) =
You will need to contact Bryan York from FS2CREW.
He will give you a .PDF file which explain to you how to fix this problem coming from the PMDG NGX.
(it is a well known problem that can be fixed by editing the Panel.cfg) - Contact Bryan regarding this matter - bryanyork
at fs2crew.com.
I have already informed him about this.

Long life to FSPAX. ENJOY ! Smile

Post Edited ( 05-06-12 15:07 )

Re: [FIX] FsPassengers X and PMDG 737 NGX - mmmprod - 14-05-2012

Add:

Regarding FS2Crew and FSPX. When you will be given the PDF file from Bryan... you will have to do numerous things
But it seems that you probably have to remove another zoom window in order to make FSpX Display working again (when you will get the file
you will understand)
I had this problem and I fixed it like that ...

Re: [FIX] FsPassengers X and PMDG 737 NGX - mmmprod - 14-09-2012

Some People manage to get rid of their crash using this fix:

Deleting the missionpanel.cfg file in the <FSX Install Folder>/Gagues folder

Re: [FIX] FsPassengers X and PMDG 737 NGX - amjibart - 07-05-2013

I just tried mmmprod suggestion, and it works, but just to add on it this is what I did
1. Loaded the aircraft in cold and dark > Opened FMC and Loaded the Fuel and Pax Only, then set the Payload to Zero for both FWD and AFT
Cargo.
2. Opened FS Passengers and Loaded the Pax with the number thats the same as the loaded Pax in step 1 eg 12 first class and 150coach
class.
--NOTE: The manifest dialog was disabled prior to this step
3. In the FMC I loaded the Cargo the way I wanted, and voila! It works...

Re: [FIX] FsPassengers X and PMDG 737 NGX - Joeflyer - 09-09-2013

Whiskey, you may want to add the PMDG 777 to this section as well. I found that the same process for the 737 works for the 777. With one
exception....I can set the fuel initially with the 737 and not have to add anymore after loading the paxs. In other words, I won't get the "No fueling
allowed" pop-up message during a flight. With the 777, I found that after loading paxs, I have to add a little bit of fuel (at least 100 pounds) to
get that pop-up message prior to leaving the gate. Once the pop-up message is cleared, leave the gate and go on to a successful FsPX flight.
I'm sure most, if not all, current 777 owners have figured this out already.

Re: [FIX] FsPassengers X and PMDG 737 NGX & 777 - Joeflyer - 31-05-2014

Maybe others will benefit from this thread also:

http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9237