FsPassengers Forums
[Closed] The Solution Of The Problem (Wrong authorization)....Finally Found It!! - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers Support (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: [Closed] The Solution Of The Problem (Wrong authorization)....Finally Found It!! (/showthread.php?tid=8614)

Pages: 1 2 3

[Closed] The Solution Of The Problem (Wrong authorization)....Finally Found It!! - topgye - 06-12-2010

I REALLY DIDNT believe IT!!!!...but i found a solution that Really Works Smile

i use Windows 7....and i was Really sad and upset to find a solution!!...suddenly i thought that i should try Every thing to
find a solution....Finally i
opened the Control Panel And opened the (Programs)..then (Run Programs Made for Previous Versions of Windows)...when u open
This,Just Press
Next and a Menu of The Installed Games and software on your Computer will appear...choose the FS2004 Game and Then choose (Try
Rocommended Setting)...After That Choose (YES,save settings Etc...)

THIS IS IT GUYS...IT WORKED FOR ME Smile...and i wish for every One who Had Suffer from This Problem to Fix it and Enjoy the Lovely
FSpassengers Smile....and i wish from the Creator to try to Make FSpaseengers Better because we LOVE your Work Smile

Please Let Every one who dont know about this Wink

From moderator:
This procedure MAY NOT work for everyone using Windows 7 but please give it a try and let us know within this thread if it
worked for you. Please refrain from any flaming comments. Only constructive/helpful comments are welcome. All other
derogatory comments will be removed. Thank you for your cooperation as we ALL work through these issues.

Re: The Solution Of The Problem (Wrong authorization)....Finally Found It!! - topgye - 06-12-2010

And For Other questions...Contact Me on my Email (**********@hotmail.com) Smile

Let Every one Know about this Solution Plz Smile

Post edited by moderator to remove email information. Don't want to get spammed, do you?

Re: The Solution Of The Problem (Wrong authorization)....Finally Found It!! - Joeflyer - 06-12-2010

Great that it works for you. Let's hope others will have the same results. Anyone else with Win 7 tried this?

Re: The Solution Of The Problem (Wrong authorization)....Finally Found It!! - whiskey-zulu - 06-12-2010

I'll find out tomorrow when I finally get my new comptuer that has Win 7 installed; my lovely XP machine has finally given in Hunappy

Re: The Solution Of The Problem (Wrong authorization)....Finally Found It!! - Nice - 07-12-2010

I dont know but i have win7 64-bit ultimate and fsx and fspx runs smooth as silk not to mention the drastic increse
of fps when i switched from xp to win7.

Re: The Solution Of The Problem (Wrong authorization)....Finally Found It!! - robccx - 09-12-2010

I have tried this for FSX and it does not work. I get the same. I am wondering if FS Passengers is doing this to combat the ones who
illegally download this program and use a key gen to run FS PAX without paying for it. No us the ones who have bought a legal copy of the
program are forced to reinstall FS PAX re send our key to validate it. If so this is very unfair to us who have paid for the program. This is
totaly unacceptable of FS PAX to do this to us that pay for the program. If this is the case I think a full refund should be issued to us who
paid for the program. The reason I say this is because it seems to happen a few months after everything is fine. I get that the illegal
downloads is a problem but there has to be another solution.

Re: The Solution Of The Problem (Wrong authorization)....Finally Found It!! - timtomairways - 10-12-2010

Quote:robccx wrote:
I have tried this for FSX and it does not work. I get the same. I am wondering if FS Passengers is doing this to combat the ones who
illegally download this program and use a key gen to run FS PAX without paying for it. No us the ones who have bought a legal copy of the
program are forced to reinstall FS PAX re send our key to validate it. If so this is very unfair to us who have paid for the program. This is
totaly unacceptable of FS PAX to do this to us that pay for the program. If this is the case I think a full refund should be issued to us who
paid for the program. The reason I say this is because it seems to happen a few months after everything is fine. I get that the illegal
downloads is a problem but there has to be another solution.

The problem with online piracy is that its hard to combat. most piracy servers are in countrys where piracy is apparently leagal, or noone
does anything about it.

the only way i can think to stop piracy is to track down everyone who pirated FSP, and show them the buissness end of a 357MAG. Or we
could cut a horse's head off and put it in there bed, they might get the message. but alot of them are to thick to understand the message.

Re: The Solution Of The Problem (Wrong authorization)....Finally Found It!! - Joeflyer - 10-12-2010

Please keep this thread strictly to inform people if this particular procedure worked for you. Additional rants/complaints or off topic
comments will be removed.

Re: The Solution Of The Problem (Wrong authorization)....Finally Found It!! - Davi - 21-12-2010

Quote:topgye wrote:I did that and it says imcopability found
I REALLY DIDNT believe IT!!!!...but i found a solution that Really Works Smile

i use Windows 7....and i was Really sad and upset to find a solution!!...suddenly i thought that i should try Every thing to
find a solution....Finally i
opened the Control Panel And opened the (Programs)..then (Run Programs Made for Previous Versions of Windows)...when u open
This,Just Press
Next and a Menu of The Installed Games and software on your Computer will appear...choose the FS2004 Game and Then choose (Try
Rocommended Setting)...After That Choose (YES,save settings Etc...)

THIS IS IT GUYS...IT WORKED FOR ME Smile...and i wish for every One who Had Suffer from This Problem to Fix it and Enjoy the Lovely
FSpassengers Smile....and i wish from the Creator to try to Make FSpaseengers Better because we LOVE your Work Smile

Please Let Every one who dont know about this Wink

From moderator:
This procedure MAY NOT work for everyone using Windows 7 but please give it a try and let us know within this thread if it
worked for you. Please refrain from any flaming comments. Only constructive/helpful comments are welcome. All other
derogatory comments will be removed. Thank you for your cooperation as we ALL work through these issues.

Re: The Solution Of The Problem (Wrong authorization)....Finally Found It!! - Joeflyer - 21-12-2010

David, did you make a reply in the quote somewhere? All I see you post are quotes from others.

Re: The Solution Of The Problem (Wrong authorization)....Finally Found It!! - Joeflyer - 30-12-2010

Any other people have success with this? Input is welcome...

Re: The Solution Of The Problem (Wrong authorization)....Finally Found It!! - liveopenskies - 31-12-2010

Hello everybody !!!

First sorry for my english.

I have just found a solution for the wrong authorization message, i've made a flight from LFPO to LFMP and i was surprised ! No problem
during all the flight ^^. Three days ago every flight gets the wrong authorization...So, I only made a flight but i hope it will continu without the
wrong message authorization.

It's very simple to fix it ! I have fix it by "topgye" post. But, what he done was on the "fs9.exe". You have to do the same thing but
with your "fspassengers.exe" and everything will be alright.

I made a little tutorial, i wish it will help and works for you !

Step 1-2 > Go to start, then control panel.

[Image: 28936080.jpg]

Step 3 > Run programs

[Image: 27243134.jpg]

Step 4 > Run Programs Made for Previous Versions of Windows.

[Image: 18804343.jpg]

Step 5

[Image: 69219461.jpg]

Step 6 > click on next.

[Image: 47015760.jpg]

Step 7 > Select Fspassenger application, if FSP is not listed go to step 7*-8* at the top select the first one.

[Image: 64293769.jpg]

Step > 7*-8*

[Image: 95881107.jpg]

Step > 9 -10

[Image: 67807868.jpg]

Step 11 > Choose the first one.

[Image: 74661710.jpg]

Step 12 > Click on run the program, at that step windows will install fspassenger with the appropriate mode of windows, here
for fspassenger it's "Windows XP (Service Pack 2) for me, i guess it will be the same for you. When the installation is finished just click on
next then don't forget to save and that's all !

[Image: 91132711.jpg]

I'm not sure but for those who have bought FSP with the CD installation and have not a "fspassenger.exe" just download it here :

"http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=download" follow this tutorial and after the installation launch fs9 then unlock your FSP with your
serial. This tutorial was made on windows 7 64 bits with FSP for FS9 but try it with FSX maybe it will work too !

Fspassenger's not dead yet lol if you have any question just ask ! Wink

Happy New Year Simmers and I hope it will work for you guys !!! Smile

Liveopenskies.

Re: The Solution Of The Problem (Wrong authorization)....Finally Found It!! - Joeflyer - 31-12-2010

Thanks Live...I'll close your other thread but make a link to this one.

Re: The Solution Of The Problem (Wrong authorization)....Finally Found It!! - topgye - 05-01-2011

Thank you very much (liveopenskies) for Describing my solution Alot Better Smile

Re: The Solution Of The Problem (Wrong authorization)....Finally Found It!! - Ziele32 - 07-01-2011

Hi all

works for me

W7 64 bit home premium

R