FsPassengers Forums
just flights airline pilot? - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: just flights airline pilot? (/showthread.php?tid=48)

just flights airline pilot? - david1964 - 10-04-2005

will fs passenger work side by side with airline pilot from just flight as these 2 seem to be the best addons for ages?
Any more news on the release date for fsp?

Re: just flights airline pilot? - djsebx - 10-04-2005

Quote:david1964 wrote:
will fs passenger work side by side with airline pilot from just flight as these 2 seem to be the best addons for ages?

Actually, I can only confirm FS Passengers will be, I haven't had the other one. FS Passengers has successfully passed tests with a lot of
actual add-ons from aircrafts to flight trackers, flight ambience enhancements, ATC software for FS etc... As you're talking about
something not available yet, I can't say anything about how both will interact.

Re: just flights airline pilot? - david1964 - 10-04-2005

yeah that makes sense,lets just hope,fsp sounds GREAT

Re: just flights airline pilot? - Paton - 21-04-2005

To tell you the truth, I wasnt to impressed with the JF Airline Pilot demo. It seems that airline Pilot is just a mission generator that keeps track
of you stats. FSPassengers looks like its gonna be 10x better.

Re: just flights airline pilot? - djsebx - 21-04-2005

FSPassengers features will be listed and explained in nice detail soon, so subscribe to the newsletter and/or come back again later. It
should be interesting.

Re: just flights airline pilot? - DanSteph - 21-04-2005

Quote:Paton wrote:
To tell you the truth, I wasnt to impressed with the JF Airline Pilot demo. It seems that airline Pilot is just a mission generator that keeps
track
of you stats. FSPassengers looks like its gonna be 10x better.

I just added "plate broken" so when your crew serve drink and food if your make some rough manoeuver
during that you hear in your back broken plate sound... and the crew complain about that and you get penalty.

This is one of the 1000 small detail that will make FsP a joy to fly...

How they said ? "as real as it get?" Smile

Dan

Re: just flights airline pilot? - djsebx - 21-04-2005

Damn, you're crazy Hot and i like THAT Applause

Re: just flights airline pilot? - jboweruk - 22-04-2005

Like JustFlight say, it depends what you want. Theirs gives the option to fly as co-pilot and work your way up in what is effectively
somebody else's airline, similar to the way a VA works. FSPassengers is a different animal, geared around those of us who want to buy
planes and start our own Mini VA, they both look good and I'll probably get both, FSP because I like the idea of owning the planes, and AP
because it will assign routes when I want to start a new pilot from scratch. I don't see any reason for the two not to work together and
compliment each other, as one will let you own the airline, while in the other u could track the pilots records for it.

Re: just flights airline pilot? - djsebx - 23-04-2005

Having tested the free demo, yes, they are different from each other.

Maybe you missed some FSPassengers infos because actually, it allows you to fly on the right seat in virtual cockpit view when you
select the Career Mode, or at anytime you want so from the options menu, you can ask for the right seat in virtual cockpit view.

And it seems OK for those who would like to run both in the same flights that there would be compatible as using AP you'll still miss
passengers and payload. And FSPassengers autodetects your aircraft type, your departure and destination airports (AP assign them to
you), so it should work fine.

Re: just flights airline pilot? - jboweruk - 23-04-2005

Great, thaks for the headsup. Now I just can't wait for it to be released. Smile