FsPassengers Forums
[Solved] Going mad here now :-( - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers Support (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: [Solved] Going mad here now :-( (/showthread.php?tid=4573)

Pages: 1 2

[Solved] Going mad here now :-( - VNAS_007 - 09-07-2005

Now I have tried 44 times the last 24 hours to buy FsP. But everytime I get the message "Transaction Refused".
Enyone who have had
this experience? I have checked with my bank, nad everything seems fine. I have enough money on my
bankaccount, and the information
I type in the form for payment is correct. I have tried to call Klik & Pay in Suisse, France, and Belgium but I only get
a french
answeringmachine, and sinsce I don't understand french, they jsut as well could have told me in english that it is
a nice day at the North
Pole. That would give me more information hehe. I have thought about the Temporary Internet files, that tthey
might block this and have
therefore deleted them. But nothing happens. Is thete anyone out there who might have a clue about what's
wrong?

Re: Going mad here now :-( - pagir - 09-07-2005

If you tried too much times, klik probably put you in the "bad boys" list.

Do you have a middle name? Try to add something to your name... it work for one of the Beta tester during testing...

Re: Going mad here now :-( - VNAS_007 - 09-07-2005

Okay then I shall try put in my middle name.

Nope that didn't work either.

Re: Going mad here now :-( - pagir - 09-07-2005

This is the english page of klick and pay:

http://www.klikandpay.com/indexus.html

Do you know someone who can buy it for you?

Maybe the easy way...

Pagir

Re: Going mad here now :-( - picto - 09-07-2005

Quote:Do you know someone who can buy it for you?
Maybe the easy way...

Not only the easier but the best ...
My bank card never works on internet ....
so,
I always take my wife's one ! Smile

It seems that Klik & Pay don't have anyone at work in the weekends. So I shall try to find someone to buy it for me :-)

Argh.. I just tried with my fathers credticard. But I still have the same problem. Is there any other way I can pay?

Re: Going mad here now :-( - fruitfly - 09-07-2005

That happened to me once with F1. Turned out that after I tryed three? times, I was put on the black list. I think it was my IP that was on
that list, and that explains why your father's card won't work either. (just like my father's didn't Smile )
Anyaway, after contacting the support, they cleared me off the list so I could give it another try. A successful this time.
I guess you should contact sales support team at the bottom of thedownload page.

Okay. Thanks! Smile

Re: Going mad here now :-( - bushsimmer - 09-07-2005

scubadiver,
are you making sure your SSL is cleared out, as well as your internet cache?
in INTERNET OPTIONS, go to CONTENT and click CLEAR SSL STATE,
while in INTERNET OPTIONS, go to GENERAL, click CLEAR HISTORY, DELETE COOKIES, DELETE FILES.
that should give you a clean start with attempting to get a purchase in FROM YOUR END. from KLIK&PAY's side is another story.
good luck.

Post Edited ( 07-09-05 17:17 )

BTW. Is it only DAN who is on this supprt? And how long must I expect to wait? I have just treid on a different computer with an different IP
adress but I had the same result Hunappy

golly, scubadiver, i believe dan IS the only one who can work with your purchase woes. i'm sure he'll be with you as quickly as he can.
so sorry you are having a purchase problem. i've been in the same situation a few times.
good blessings with this.

Okay. then I have to be pasient. (Getting used to it though as the kids I'm training in scubadiving is not allways the quickest to learn) hehe.
I'll just go find something to do then. For example findt out how cold it must be before my scubagear freezes hehe. See ya!

golly, scuba, what kind of regulator do you have.
i am assuming you are familiar with the mares hub system: they work rather well in cwd, at the least you should get their proton ice
regulator. all my diving stuff came from uncle sam (usn) but been many moons since i;ve been in that kinda fun. last time i went into the
ocean, i barely got in the wave when a kiddy wave took my legs out of me and i did a somersault. ocean dynamics plays topsy-turvy on
bilaterally replaced hips. man-made hips can never be as good as good nature ones.
if you were close enough i would send you my copy of the NOAA Diving Handbook. a hefty tomb, but great. must have 2 inches of dust on
it now.
... and thanks for your understanding.

Post Edited ( 07-09-05 17:58 )