FsPassengers Forums
New company - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers Support (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: New company (/showthread.php?tid=4560)

New company - carloscane - 08-07-2005

I just created a new company, but I have a doubt... I created 2 pilots (one is me) and the other will start flying alone and I will get the
income?? Or I need to create an schedule or something??? Hope you can help me!! :D
THANKS! :D

Re: New company - LukeJGerst - 08-07-2005

The other pilot won't fly on his own, the program doesn't know which one is a real person, so it assumes both are real people. However,
when you buy more aircraft and make a good flight, the other planes will make income for you. They won't make income on that flight if
you made a 50% overall or lower rating, though! And the "flights" they make won't show up on your flight page or add to your pilots' hours.
Hope I answered your question!

Re: New company - pagir - 08-07-2005

...so planes earn you money.
...not the pilots!

Pagir

Re: New company - carloscane - 09-07-2005

Ohh ok so I only need to create one pilot?? So if i have 2 planes, the one that i dont fly will give me an income?

Re: New company - SpectroPro - 09-07-2005

Yeah, I am confused about this one as well. The only income would be from an actual real person flying an aircraft?

Re: New company - DanSteph - 09-07-2005

no only aircraft, the other pilot is if you want to have more career
(or if one is dead due to a crash for example)

Dan

Re: New company - Stringfellow - 09-07-2005

Quote:SpectroPro wrote:
Yeah, I am confused about this one as well. The only income would be from an actual real person flying an aircraft?

You can transfer pilots from company to company too.

[Image: stuart.jpg]

Re: New company - dagnon - 27-03-2006

Just one question more:
You can transfer pilots from a company to another. But is it possible to transfer the aircrafts you buy ? Or to sell them and buy others for the other
company ? The only thing I want to do is to change the name of my company. So that's why I want to transfer my aircraft or my money to an other company.

Re: New company - poden - 27-03-2006

No, you can't buy/sell aircraft from company to company. Also, transferring a pilot to another company can be expensive, and costs more with more
experienced pilots.

Re: New company - Drew - 27-03-2006

and also you cant transfer the moeny either

You can however PM coxover and ask him nicely if he will edit your company name it the database for you Wink

Re: New company - Ryanamur - 28-03-2006

The easiest would be to start a new company with enough cash to purchase your assets and pilot.

Re: New company - dagnon - 29-03-2006

Not an bad ideaRyanamur Wink

Re: New company - dagnon - 29-03-2006

The problem is that even with the max amount of money for an airline, I would not pay all my aircrafts. And the pilots are both C11...