FsPassengers Forums
Fleet Income Help - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Fleet Income Help (/showthread.php?tid=4506)

Fleet Income Help - SilverGoose - 30-11-2015

When I setup my company I click on fleet income, now that I got 3
planes and 2 pilots but everytime I finish a flight there isn't any fleet
income coming in, am I doing something wrong do I Need more
planes or more pilots?

Re: Fleet Income Help - SamTDS - 30-11-2015

Quote:SilverGoose wrote:
When I setup my company I click on fleet income, now that I got 3
planes and 2 pilots but everytime I finish a flight there isn't any fleet
income coming in, am I doing something wrong do I Need more
planes or more pilots?
There is a setting when you make a company that controls it

Re: Fleet Income Help - SilverGoose - 30-11-2015

I cannot check anymore I install a 3 mods now Fs passenger doesn't come up on the menu bar anymore i uninstall them all and still the same

Re: Fleet Income Help - SamTDS - 01-12-2015

I cannot check anymore I install a 3 mods now Fs passenger doesn't come up on the menu bar anymore i uninstall them all and still the same
Reinstall and what do you mean by mods

Re: Fleet Income Help - SilverGoose - 01-12-2015

I did now and is up and working thanks, for future reference where can i find the save file cause I lost my progression of the game, and do you know anything about aircraft.cfg files cause
I downloaded the A380 airbus and I wanted to chance this entries:

[weight_and_balance]
empty_weight = 622500.00 less of
max_gross_weight = 1124400.00 more of

I never done this and what I wanted to know if I change it, would it affect the way the aircraft flights (maybe they did it for a reason?) or would the plane just flight the same but with more
weight available, and would i need to change the payload model as well I never done this.

the main reason i wanted to do this cause the real specs don't match and at in the load and fuel in fsx(load was over like 125000lb) and the payload screen in fs pax it doesnt macth seems
a bit off I put less than 400 passenger and the plane was 128% of its weight

Re: Fleet Income Help - SamTDS - 01-12-2015

I did now and is up and working thanks, for future reference where can i find the save file cause I lost my progression of the game, and do you know anything
about aircraft.cfg files cause
I downloaded the A380 airbus and I wanted to chance this entries:

[weight_and_balance]
empty_weight = 622500.00 less of
max_gross_weight = 1124400.00 more of

I never done this and what I wanted to know if I change it, would it affect the way the aircraft flights (maybe they did it for a reason?) or would the plane just
flight the same but with more
weight available, and would i need to change the payload model as well I never done this.

the main reason i wanted to do this cause the real specs don't match and at in the load and fuel in fsx(load was over like 125000lb) and the payload screen in
fs pax it doesnt macth seems
a bit off I put less than 400 passenger and the plane was 128% of its weight
If you edit the weights then it will change how the plane flies because it is either heavyer or lighter which change the takeoff distance.

Re: Fleet Income Help - Joeflyer - 01-12-2015

It is always a good idea to make a regular backup of the FsP Database folder in case you have to re-install FsP. That way you won't lose company
progress. Keep the back ups in a safe place like a thumb drive, CD, or a separate hard drive. I keep my back ups on a separate hard drive and a CD.

Re: Fleet Income Help - SilverGoose - 02-12-2015

Do you know if I have to make changes to the payload model

Re: Fleet Income Help - SamTDS - 02-12-2015

Do you know if I have to make changes to the payload model
The payload model defines what it can load and the arrangement of stuff

Re: Fleet Income Help - SilverGoose - 02-12-2015

Thanks for the help, it worked, now I can put 555passengers i a 4 class config with max fuel and cargo space close to real numbers, and I even made the 800 pax configuration of the a380