FsPassengers Forums
fspassengers x button not clickable - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers Support (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: fspassengers x button not clickable (/showthread.php?tid=19140)

fspassengers x button not clickable - MUHAMMED - 17-04-2023

IT'S my firt time to use FSP and i find a problem that's the buttons get crashed when i click on it and won't respond and i tried many solutions and it did't work, 
Please Help.
example of my problem: https://vimeo.com/188601083
fsx se
windows 8.1

-FsPassengers setup ver. Jan 23 2016 started: 17.04.2023 - 01:07

-Search if FsX is running
-OK FsX is not running
-Attempting to find FsX directory.
-Checking 64 byte registry for fsx vanilla
-Fsx vanilla Directory found: F:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X - Steam Edition\
-Checking 64 byte registry for fsx steam edition
-64 byte registry not found, checking 32 byte registry for fsx steam edition
-Registry key of FsX steam edition not found or unreadable
-Error - Registry key is FSX but steam version was found. Trying to install anyway
-Checking FsX path, searching this file: F:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X - Steam Edition\dialogs\dlgabout.spb
-
ERROR - ERROR - ERROR
-Error unable to find FsX directory
-Unable to find FsX directory in registry or the registry is false. Please use the browse button and indicate the correct FsX folder:

-Search if FsX is running
-OK FsX is not running
-FsX directory manually choosed.
-Checking FsX path, searching this file: F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X - Steam Edition\dialogs\dlgabout.spb
-FsX found ok
-Detecting OS and FsPassengers install path...
-Windows XP: 5.1
-FsPassengers will be installed in: C:\Users\Public\Documents\FsPassengers
-Getting FSX version
-FsX version returned:  10.0.62615.0
-FsX version OK: Steam/Acceleration build 62615
-Check free space
-Free space Total Mb available: 13958
-Check needed space
-Needed space: 147
-No previous version of FsPX 2016 detected.
-No previous version of FsPX 2008 detected.
-AppCompatFlags checked OK
-Start of file copy...
-Extracting file to: C:\Users\Public\Documents\FsPassengers
-Ok: all files extracted correctly
-Attempting to find dll.xml file
-Getting FsX.exe version
-FsX.exe version: 10.0.62615
-fsx.cfg found in  C:\Users\Medoo\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\fsx.cfg
-dll.xml found in  C:\Users\Medoo\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\dll.xml
-Writting FsPassengers addon in dll.xml
-Start of dll.xml parsing----------------------------
-dll.xml, Nbr of addons found: 3
-dll.xml : ' Object Placement Tool'  Xml ok.
-dll.xml : ' Traffic Toolbox'  Xml ok.
-dll.xml : ' Visual Effects Tool'  Xml ok.
-dll.xml written ok
-End of dll.xml parsing----------------------------
-Emptying old installation of FsPassengers into FsX's folder and/or creating new FsPassengers folder C:\Users\Public\Documents\FsPassengers
-Copying FsPassengers files into FSX's folder F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X - Steam Edition\FsPassengers
-Attempting to write Config file 'FsPassengers\bin\FsXPath.cfg'
-Config file 'FsPassengers\bin\FsXPath.cfg' written ok
-Creating shortcut in start menu...
-Number of files not replaced by update (to keep user's modification): 0
-No update of more_option.cfg required, this is a fresh install
-No update of money_currency.cfg required, this is a fresh install
-Writting FsPassengers's windows in missionpanel.cfg
-missionpanel.cfg - ok
-Adding uninstall key to registry
-Uninstall key added to registry
-Checking if simconnect and all library are installed
-FsPassengersX.dll loaded fine - simconnect and library ok
-Install completed with success
-Writting this log in FsPassengers folder...

RE: fspassengers x button not clickable - Joeflyer - 17-04-2023

Hello Muhammed, sorry for the late reply. Did you perhaps choose the FSX installer instead of the -SE installer? You seem to have a separate hard drive for -SE, which would seem prudent. Yet, if the wrong installer was chosen, would you still be able to install? Maybe, maybe not. Ill effects would occur for sure if so. At any rate, have you attempted to uninstall FsP-SE, ensure no other FsP folders are still in the directory, reboot pc and re-install FsP? Please re-boot pc after another install.

The install log indicated Windows 8.1. I am uncertain of the last update Dan completed with FsP and Windows...especially with -SE. It seemed every time Steam would update FSX, something would break FsP. Perhaps this is one of those times...where you have 8.1 but -SE has a later version that Dan did not provide an update to FsP. If this latter is the case, I have no solution. Only the developer will have one if he chooses to engage.

RE: fspassengers x button not clickable - MUHAMMED - 18-04-2023

(17-04-2023, 10:09 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: Hello Muhammed, sorry for the late reply. Did you perhaps choose the FSX installer instead of the -SE installer? You seem to have a separate hard drive for -SE, which would seem prudent. Yet, if the wrong installer was chosen, would you still be able to install? Maybe, maybe not. Ill effects would occur for sure if so. At any rate, have you attempted to uninstall FsP-SE, ensure no other FsP folders are still in the directory, reboot pc and re-install FsP? Please re-boot pc after another install.

The install log indicated Windows 8.1. I am uncertain of the last update Dan completed with FsP and Windows...especially with -SE. It seemed every time Steam would update FSX, something would break FsP. Perhaps this is one of those times...where you have 8.1 but -SE has a later version that Dan did not provide an update to FsP. If this latter is the case, I have no solution. Only the developer will have one if he chooses to engage.

never mind sir.
I got it from Fitgirl, not from the original site, but it's a steam version.
Yes, I deleted the game and reinstalled it and i did same for fsp, and moved it completely form ‪C:\Program Files (x86) to another file, but it did not work. I also looked at the solutions of other members and it did not work.
Is it possible to downgrade the version to solve the problem?

RE: fspassengers x button not clickable - Joeflyer - 18-04-2023

(18-04-2023, 04:50 AM)MUHAMMED Wrote:
(17-04-2023, 10:09 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: Hello Muhammed, sorry for the late reply. Did you perhaps choose the FSX installer instead of the -SE installer? You seem to have a separate hard drive for -SE, which would seem prudent. Yet, if the wrong installer was chosen, would you still be able to install? Maybe, maybe not. Ill effects would occur for sure if so. At any rate, have you attempted to uninstall FsP-SE, ensure no other FsP folders are still in the directory, reboot pc and re-install FsP? Please re-boot pc after another install.

never mind sir.
Yes, I deleted and reinstalled it and i did same for fsp, and moved it completely form ‪C:\Program Files (x86) to another file, but it did not work. I also looked at the solutions of other members and it did not work.

Are you saying that you got a copy of FsP-SE from another user?

RE: fspassengers x button not clickable - MUHAMMED - 18-04-2023

(18-04-2023, 04:22 PM)Joeflyer Wrote:

never mind sir.
Yes, I deleted and reinstalled it and i did same for fsp, and moved it completely form ‪C:\Program Files (x86) to another file, but it did not work. I also looked at the solutions of other members and it did not work.

not from another user, i download it form here
https://fitgirl-repacks.site/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-steam-edition-v10-0-62615-0/

RE: fspassengers x button not clickable - Joeflyer - 20-04-2023

(18-04-2023, 07:21 PM)MUHAMMED Wrote:
(18-04-2023, 04:22 PM)Joeflyer Wrote:

never mind sir.

not from another user, i download it form here
https://fitgirl-repacks.site/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-steam-edition-v10-0-62615-0/

Muhammed, thanks for letting me know it's pirated software. I advise you to remove it completely from your pc and purchase a license from Simmarket. There is NO support for pirated software here.