FsPassengers Forums
FsP Member This Long? - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: FsP Member This Long? (/showthread.php?tid=19117)

FsP Member This Long? - Joeflyer - 06-05-2021

Another milestone for me...15 yrs as an active member of the FsP forums. Although nothing is happening with FsP, it's made my job much easier lol
At any rate, just thought I would share...over and out!

RE: FsP Member This Long? - Capt. G - 09-05-2021

(06-05-2021, 09:05 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: Another milestone for me...15 yrs as an active member of the FsP forums. Although nothing is happening with FsP, it's made my job much easier lol

Worship Great milestone Joeflyer!

Been here awhile myself and it's sad to see the forum this low.

RE: FsP Member This Long? - Joeflyer - 11-05-2021

(09-05-2021, 09:54 PM)Capt. G Wrote:
(06-05-2021, 09:05 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: Another milestone for me...15 yrs as an active member of the FsP forums. Although nothing is happening with FsP, it's made my job much easier lol

Wow, I didn't realize you had been on the forum just as long...but, you apparently have been rarely active over the years. You missed all of the world tours in the early days, too. Those were so much fun. DBE did such a fantastic job of coordinating the routing, dates and supplied links to addon scenery that could be used for various locations. FSinn was a program we used on the world tours and would allow each of us to chat during the flights. Was a great way to know a number of our great members over the years. Ah, the good ol days!

RE: FsP Member This Long? - Cydon Prax - 31-05-2021

(11-05-2021, 09:48 PM)Joeflyer Wrote:
(09-05-2021, 09:54 PM)Capt. G Wrote:

Wow, I didn't realize you had been on the forum just as long...but, you apparently have been rarely active over the years. You missed all of the world tours in the early days, too. Those were so much fun. DBE did such a fantastic job of coordinating the routing, dates and supplied links to addon scenery that could be used for various locations. FSinn was a program we used on the world tours and would allow each of us to chat during the flights. Was a great way to know a number of our great members over the years. Ah, the good ol days!

Blast from the past! Absolutely the good ol' days.

16 years in a few months. Help

RE: FsP Member This Long? - Capt. G - 14-07-2021

Well, it's been awhile since I've been here but from looking around nothing much has been happening.

Everyone is great guns about the new version of Flight Simulator but all I can say is that it will probably turn out just like FSX, an orphan.

Reason I say this is because the great MS just like they always do let us have another one of their great lies; MS 10 is the last because it's the greatest?

Guess what?

You now need to get MS 11!!!! BS

I've been using X-Plane for awhile now and all I can say is that as far as I am concerned it is the best!

Constant updates, great member support and you don't have to buy a new computer every month!

Guess there's not too much for you to do these days JoeFlyer and that's sad considering how active this forum used to be.

Take care everyone and remember,  lower your gears to land!

Capt. G  Smile

RE: FsP Member This Long? - Joeflyer - 14-07-2021

(14-07-2021, 12:43 AM)Capt. G Wrote: Well, it's been awhile since I've been here but from looking around nothing much has been happening.

Everyone is great guns about the new version of Flight Simulator but all I can say is that it will probably turn out just like FSX, an orphan.

Reason I say this is because the great MS just like they always do let us have another one of their great lies; MS 10 is the last because it's the greatest?

Guess what?

You now need to get MS 11!!!! BS

I've been using X-Plane for awhile now and all I can say is that as far as I am concerned it is the best!

Constant updates, great member support and you don't have to buy a new computer every month!

Guess there's not too much for you to do these days JoeFlyer and that's sad considering how active this forum used to be.

Take care everyone and remember,  lower your gears to land!

Capt. G  Smile

MSFS is precisely why I haven't built a new system yet. Waiting until many of the bugs are worked out, more addons are available,etc. Currently I am still using FSX and P3D 4.5.

As far as the forums go, I primarily log in to see if any spammers have registered and zap them before they are able to post anything...haha!

RE: FsP Member This Long? - Capt. G - 14-07-2021

Caught any good spammers lately?  Smile

Just kidding.

I thought hard about getting P3D but in the end I just couldn't justify the cost.

As is, since I've been with X-Plane I have more great scenery and airports than I ever had with FSX and doubt that I have spent more than $150.00 total including the cost of FSX!

Just about every item I had to purchase in FSX I have been able to get for free in X-Plane and alot of the time what I have gotten for free runs rings around what I paid for.

About the only thing I really miss from FSX is PsPassengers.

I'm using Self-Loading Cargo and it fills a lot of gaps but not all.

Remember, that dark patch you see out the window might be the runway, then again, it might be a mountain!

Capt. G