FsPassengers Forums
FSPASSENGERS . MSFS2020 - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: FSPASSENGERS . MSFS2020 (/showthread.php?tid=19100)

Pages: 1 2

FSPASSENGERS . MSFS2020 - agusoroq - 14-07-2020

I have purchased FSPASSENGERS for my FSX. 

As everybody knows Microsoft will release the new flight simulator 2020 next August 18th.
The question is, can we use FS passengers on the Flight Simulator 2020? 

Thanks!

RE: FSPASSENGERS . MSFS2020 - Joeflyer - 15-07-2020

Dan has made no plans to update FsP for FS 2020 or P3D V4 and beyond. He has not even made a visit to the forums in over a year. Unless by some miracle he decides to jump back in to developing FsP further, we all will be limited to using FsP for FS9, FSX and -SE, and earlier versions of P3D (32 bit version).

RE: FSPASSENGERS . MSFS2020 - rudy - 18-07-2020

(14-07-2020, 11:05 PM)agusoroq Wrote: I have purchased FSPASSENGERS for my FSX. 

As everybody knows Microsoft will release the new flight simulator 2020 next August 18th.

Thanks!

Hello guys, 
I joined the forum just to know that ( if fs passenger will be developed for fs 2020). That's kind of sad. The entertainment onboard and all the flight stats were just amazing. 
The fact to have a feedback on your flight, your landings, hard landing = crash tires Smile.
All those features help to fly and land better. 
Hopefully they will... Crossing fingers!

RE: FSPASSENGERS . MSFS2020 - King_Rami777 - 05-08-2020

I will pray and hope it will come to MSFS2020, it is one of my favorite ones and I love it. He will make it cause I have faith in my heart.

RE: FSPASSENGERS . MSFS2020 - cteixeira - 05-08-2020

Maybe it’s time the right time to develop a software like FSpassengers with GSX2 visuals for the upcoming sim...

RE: FSPASSENGERS . MSFS2020 - Swoop - 29-08-2020

heh, 2400 views of a 4 post topic.  That tells ya everything you need to know about demand.

AND FSPassengers is getting mentioned all the time on the MSFS forums....   ok, a lot by me.

Oh Dan, where for art thou Dan?

RE: FSPASSENGERS . MSFS2020 - Joeflyer - 30-08-2020

(29-08-2020, 11:33 PM)Swoop Wrote: heh, 2400 views of a 4 post topic.  That tells ya everything you need to know about demand.

AND FSPassengers is getting mentioned all the time on the MSFS forums....   ok, a lot by me.

Oh Dan, where for art thou Dan?

He's having fun at his Orbiter web site. Doubt he's coming back here any time in the near future.

RE: FSPASSENGERS . MSFS2020 - ilario3 - 03-09-2020

(14-07-2020, 11:05 PM)agusoroq Wrote: I have purchased FSPASSENGERS for my FSX. 

Thanks!

hahaha, you really hope it? 
you are lucky you could use it for so long, I bought it for Fsx , then had to rebuy it for P3d  V3, and could not use it anymore , when V4 come out ,  so I used it let's say less then 2 years and paid it twice, and there is a total lack of updates, for all the customer that bought it, and I think there are a lot of old customers with the same problem , and are not able to use it anymore , and the best answer I got was " you can go back to V3". Really? to and old 32 bit platform where if you fly from A to B with an ORBX region, 2 payware airports and a non default aircaft you wil get an OOO memory error 30 miles prior approach? Wow 
Looking forward and hoping is a right, but, I suggest you to wait and looking to a smilar product that will come out for sure. The MSFS Platform is growing and more people are involved then ever, not only enthusiast, but also casual gamers, and they are looking for a similar products that add challenge to the SIM, or "game" as they're calling it. I liked this product too, but not the way customers has been treathen, just with silence. I understand the fisical problem, but not the way to comunicate or let's say, "to not " comunicate to them, just vanishing, and I can read of customers that are still buying and getting problems with the activation keys... How you can sell a product that is not supported any more? It's on the limit with a "scam"

RE: FSPASSENGERS . MSFS2020 - tonaz - 16-09-2020

Fspassenger died long time ago... Actually i wonder why Joe is still answering on the forum.

RE: FSPASSENGERS . MSFS2020 - Joeflyer - 18-09-2020

(16-09-2020, 11:24 PM)tonaz Wrote: Fspassenger died long time ago... Actually i wonder why Joe is still answering on the forum.

I wonder that, too, sometimes Smile

RE: FSPASSENGERS . MSFS2020 - Turbine777 - 26-09-2020

I miss FSP and will buy it in a heartbeat the second it's released again, if that happens some day.

However, there is a new product on the horizon and has many of the same features as FSP and is MSFS 2020 compatible (even though it doesn't say that on the website). You can find it here: https://www.selfloadingcargo.com/

From what I see so far, it doesn't seem to have failures or a ranking system, but I haven't yet tried it. Those two things are the biggest things for me and I think most of us which is why I will save my FSP backup until the end of time in hopes Dan finishes the 64bit rewrite. I haven't been on in ages but remember the last I read year(s) ago was that's what he was last working on. The port over to FS20 once that was finished be easy in comparison.

RE: FSPASSENGERS . MSFS2020 - Turbine777 - 27-09-2020

I actually got a reply from the developer of SLC in regards to my post above. I mentioned what us FSP users want as far as why we love FSP so much. That being failures, log book, ranking system. He said he is working on failures actually as he types and there is a log book, but said he didn't plan for a ranking system. I explained more of what I mean and more about how FSP works. The public release for his product is a little ways out and he appreciates feedback and input. I will still buy FSP if it ever gets life again and switch back without blinking an eye, but from how it looks now this looks great IF more people put in their input.

I bought it and it has mostly airliners to choose from. I flew a C172 in MSFS and picked something us. No weight was added to my aircraft and didn't seem to care what I was flying. No real signs of restrictions in what you fly and no sign of any career mode. There are currently certain emergencies, like passenger medical and ground emergencies, though with only one flight I didn't experience them. There are many criteria you're judged by and a pilot log. A ton of settings, one of which I hope they change the default values of and that's the audio levels, yikes! At least they can be turned down by the user.

For those who use "Air Hauler" and already have a career mode but want to simulate passengers then this is an easy option for them, but although I still think this can be a great alternative to FSP I feel it's currently nothing without career mode and failures. More feedback from others would certainly change that.

If you're out there Dan, hope you're doing great!

RE: FSPASSENGERS . MSFS2020 - Joeflyer - 27-09-2020

Yes, SLC does look quite promising

RE: FSPASSENGERS . MSFS2020 - EdwardS - 27-09-2020

(27-09-2020, 01:45 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: Yes, SLC does look quite promising

SLC is fantastic. I have been using it since early Beta and it has only improved. The Dev is active on the Discord server and the community is quick to answer questions and provide help. TFDi Design has also created PACX which is very much like SLC in many ways. Again, the Discord server is very active and helpful and the Devs are there and ready to answer questions. I abandoned FSPax about the same time its Dev did. My suggestion, move on and try SLC or PACX.

RE: FSPASSENGERS . MSFS2020 - Turbine777 - 28-09-2020

I just bought PACX also. Doing a flight with it now. I was able to cheat both in allowing me to fly the C172 and did see on the PACX website/forum that one could edit the xml to add their own aircraft. It has a career mode and a nice GUI. It's triple the cost of SLC but in search of the closest thing to FSP is worth it (if I find it). Due to career mode I am leaning towards it now, but it's funny how generic the FSP gui was but still had so much more in their career mode it seems. This one also has a hardcore mode but I don't like the lack of smaller aircraft personally. Both are fairly new and both have their own hopes for a better SDK in MSFS to better their own products and both give me hope. Smile