FsPassengers Forums
Problem with produc activation - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers Support (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Problem with produc activation (/showthread.php?tid=19068)

Problem with produc activation - pablonico - 16-04-2020

Hello good morning, 3 days ago I bought the game from simmarket, and I can't activate it. I saw a post that I had to send an email to Dan, I'm already sending two e-mails and I haven't answers. Can you help me, please?
Thank

I am using Google translator

RE: Problem with produc activation - Joeflyer - 19-04-2020

Dan usually deals with serial codes on Mondays. Sometimes he breaks that rule and does it on a different day. It's best for you to keep emailing him.

RE: Problem with produc activation - Alan974 - 20-04-2020

Hello. Same problem after reinstalling windows. My code is no longer valid. Why ?
I sent an email to Dan but, I have an error return email.
In these conditions how to recover my code. This adon is essential to my configuration.
I have hours of flight back up that I can no longer use.

Tanks

RE: Problem with produc activation - pablonico - 20-04-2020

(19-04-2020, 01:24 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: Dan usually deals with serial codes on Mondays. Sometimes he breaks that rule and does it on a different day. It's best for you to keep emailing him.

Hello, he answered the emails, but I am banned from this page, I can only enter with vpn, and I think that is the reason I can't activate my product.

RE: Problem with produc activation - Alan974 - 23-04-2020

What is the Dan mail please, because for me it's : Delivery Status Notification (Failure) !

Thanks

RE: Problem with produc activation - Joeflyer - 23-04-2020

(23-04-2020, 03:11 PM)Alan974 Wrote: What is the Dan mail please,  because for me it's : Delivery Status Notification (Failure) !

Thanks

Are you using the Contact tab at the bottom of this page?

RE: Problem with produc activation - Alan974 - 09-05-2020

Form in contact bottom
SORRY AN ERROR OCCURED PLEASE TRY LATER OR CONTACT US AT:
dan@fspassengers.com

If y try send mail i have -> Delivery Status Notification (Failure) !
Help please
Alan

RE: Problem with produc activation - Joeflyer - 09-05-2020

(09-05-2020, 09:04 AM)Alan974 Wrote: Form in contact bottom
SORRY AN ERROR OCCURED PLEASE TRY LATER OR CONTACT US AT:
dan@fspassengers.com

If y try send mail i have  -> Delivery Status Notification (Failure) !
Help please
Alan

Alan,

I have sent Dan an email directing him to this page. Perhaps your internet provider is blocking the email? I sent the email directly to dan@fspassengers.com without issues of it bouncing back so far.

RE: Problem with produc activation - Alan974 - 19-05-2020

Hello again.

I really despair of being able to reactivate FSPassenger.

Over a month ago, I installed a new operating system on my pc. I had to completely reinstall FSX and its addons.

When I wanted to reactivate FS Passenger, a message tells me that my code is no longer valid. The message says to get me here and contact the author.

However, I bought FS online at simmarket.com and I have good proof of purchase. 

So I started by sending an email using my gmail account. When I send the reactivation request email to Dan, I get an error message “Delivery Status Notification (Failure)!”

I came to this forum to try to find out more.

I contacted simmarket.com who replied and sent me back here to contact Dan ....

I tried to use the contact form on this site and there too there was an error message :  SORRY AN ERROR OCCURED PLEASE TRY LATER OR CONTACT US AT

I managed to find Dan's account on this form and I sent him a private message and no response.

I also contacted him on the direct contact form of the forum and there too no answer!

it's been a month that lasts, really I do not find it very serious from the developers. I'm even ready to pay for a license again, but how can I be sure that I will get the code since the famous Dan is completely unreachable!

I’m really disappointed, it’s really unprofessional from that part of this kind of action and I can only advise against buying software under these conditions. It's a shame because it really is software!

I hope that my cry of distress will finally be heard and that I will finally have a reaction and especially my activation code as soon as possible! *

Thanks in advance

PS Soory for my english i'm french

RE: Problem with produc activation - Joeflyer - 19-05-2020

Alan,

I did contact Dan and directed him to this page. He takes care of all codes on Mondays of each week. You say that you get delivery errors and then you say that you were able to contact him through his account and a contact form. When? Recently? I know you have tried in the past but always got the errors in delivery. That, sir, could possibly be your internet provider blocking it or some other issue occurring that is beyond Dan's control.
I did not have any issue using the form or going through my personal email account to send him a message via dan@fspassengers.com

Unfortunately we may have to wait until next Monday to see if he responds to you.

RE: Problem with produc activation - Tecika - 20-05-2020

Hello Good afternoon,

I have bought FsPassengers for FSX Steam edition from simmarket but I can not download it to my computer. I have received a message is saying that Unable to recognise FSX version Aboting FsPassengers...

Please help me how can I fix this problem ??

Thanks and best regards,

Ahmet

RE: Problem with produc activation - Joeflyer - 20-05-2020

(20-05-2020, 12:21 PM)Tecika Wrote: Hello Good afternoon,

I have bought FsPassengers for FSX Steam edition from simmarket but I can not download it to my computer. I have received a message is saying that Unable to recognise FSX version Aboting FsPassengers...

Please help me how can I fix this problem ??

Thanks and best regards,

Ahmet

Tecika, you may have installed the latest version of FSX-SE which is not compatible with FsP. Please revert to the earlier version of -SE and you will be ok.

No need to panic at this point Wink

RE: Problem with produc activation - Alan974 - 25-05-2020

Well, we're on Monday, I don't despair ...

RE: Problem with produc activation - Joeflyer - 25-05-2020

(25-05-2020, 11:40 AM)Alan974 Wrote: Well, we're on Monday, I don't despair ...

I edited your earlier post that had your purchase details in it. For your online safety, never post any personal information on here. There are too many spammers and hackers lurking about to steal that information.

Let me ask...in your last email attempt to Dan, did the email get through to him or did you get another error message? If so, please private
message me with your purchase details and I will forward it on to Dan. In all of the years I've been on this forum, I never had to do this for
anyone.