FsPassengers Forums
"Sorry, no jump allowed" ruining my flights - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers Support (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: "Sorry, no jump allowed" ruining my flights (/showthread.php?tid=19052)

"Sorry, no jump allowed" ruining my flights - SoulFlight - 13-02-2020

Hello,

I know this problem was mentioned years ago already but I cant find it anymore: recently I get an increased number of this kind of "hang" where FSP gets stuck and jumps back to normal on menu interaction. Apart from the "after takeoff" scenario this also happens to me during cruise, which is very frustrating because I sometimes keep long range flights running when going to work etc.

I dont use the map jump, which i suppose its meant to prevent, at all. So is there a way of deactivating that check as some kind of "workaround"?

RE: "Sorry, no jump allowed" ruining my flights - Joeflyer - 13-02-2020

In the main FsP folder there is more_options.cfg file. Open it and disable this:

DisableTimeAccelerationCheck =1; // disable time acceleration reduced bonus

Once disabled, save the change and close the file.

Replacing 0 with a 1 disables it. Now, I don't know if this is the actual problem or if it's a particular addon you are using. There have been a number of topics on this subject over the years and it's very easy to find them in the search function. I found them by searching "No jumps allowed".

Again, disabling the particular line may not solve the issue. It could very well be a scenery, aircraft or other addon that you are using which causes the "hang " in the sim and not particularly FsP. If disabling the line does not solve it, let's look at other possibilities.

RE: "Sorry, no jump allowed" ruining my flights - SoulFlight - 13-02-2020

Ok, ill get back after a few tests

RE: "Sorry, no jump allowed" ruining my flights - SoulFlight - 04-03-2020

No, i still have this problem, and I still have no idea why it happens. Everything runs fine, just FsP freezes and gets back going as soon as I hit the "in-flight report" button in the mini panel. This, however, causes the "no jump allowed" message and quits my flight.

Got this two times in the last 3 days, with the Maddog X and the CS 757, before one time with the PMDG MD-11, doesnt have to do anything with the planes I guess.

RE: "Sorry, no jump allowed" ruining my flights - Joeflyer - 04-03-2020

Have you considered deleting the FSX.cfg and let it rebuild a new one? Perhaps that could be a problem solver. It wouldn't hurt to try.

RE: "Sorry, no jump allowed" ruining my flights - SoulFlight - 19-04-2020

solved.

wrong bufferpool in FSX.cfg entry can cause this. By experimenting around (in an attempt to contribute to some forum discussion) I defined a very small one that sometimes prevents textures and sounds from loading and forgot about it. I reverted it back to Poolsize=0 and the problem is gone.