FsPassengers Forums
Unable to recognize FSX Version (Help) - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers Support (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Unable to recognize FSX Version (Help) (/showthread.php?tid=19050)

Unable to recognize FSX Version (Help) - Monkey Wings - 09-02-2020

I just bought FSP and get a Critical error #001 and it says "Unable to Recognise FSX version Aborting FSPassengers. 
I have windows 10 and fsx steam edition. 

I been reading a few posts on here and tried a few things and haven't worked for me. i downloaded and installed the 3 simconnect files and nothing. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

RE: Unable to recognize FSX Version (Help) - Joeflyer - 09-02-2020

Hi, are you using the latest version of -SE? Or, is it still in beta? If so, FsP will not be compatible. You will need to revert to the earlier version of -SE for it to be compatible. Dan has not updated FsP yet.

RE: Unable to recognize FSX Version (Help) - FrankR - 14-02-2020

(09-02-2020, 02:56 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: Hi, are you using the latest version of -SE? Or, is it still in beta? If so, FsP will not be compatible. You will need to revert to the earlier version of -SE for it to be compatible. Dan has not updated FsP yet.

Hi Joe, are you aware of any possibility of a future update? I fly in a multiplayer server using the beta meaning I can’t use fspassengers on the old version anymore but I had previously used it for every flight.

Thanks

RE: Unable to recognize FSX Version (Help) - f3rr0 - 14-02-2020

(14-02-2020, 12:28 AM)FrankR Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 02:56 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: Hi, are you using the latest version of -SE? Or, is it still in beta? If so, FsP will not be compatible. You will need to revert to the earlier version of -SE for it to be compatible. Dan has not updated FsP yet.

Hi Joe, are you aware of any possibility of a future update? I fly in a multiplayer server using the beta meaning I can’t use fspassengers on the old version anymore but I had previously used it for every flight.

Thanks

As developer (of my own projects, not FsPassengers that is manteined just by Dansteph), I guess not, at least until FSX-SE stays in beta version, that is a testing version by definition

RE: Unable to recognize FSX Version (Help) - Joeflyer - 14-02-2020

(14-02-2020, 12:28 AM)FrankR Wrote:

Thanks

If -SE is still in beta, I highly doubt Dan will attempt to update FsP. I will send him a note about it though.

RE: Unable to recognize FSX Version (Help) - PH-Jan - 08-10-2021

Hello Joe, where can I download an earlier version of FSPassengers. I hav a license key but switched to FSX SE. The latest vertsieon of Fspassengers is not working with FSX SE. Thanks

RE: Unable to recognize FSX Version (Help) - Joeflyer - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 10:25 AM)PH-Jan Wrote: Hello Joe, where can I download an earlier version of FSPassengers. I hav a license key but switched to FSX SE. The latest vertsieon of Fspassengers is not working with FSX SE. Thanks

Hello, unfortunately Dan would be the only source to lean on regarding previous versions of FsP for -SE. I know that each time FSX-SE was updated, it would break FsP. Good luck in contacting him.