FsPassengers Forums
User Accounts - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: User Accounts (/showthread.php?tid=19030)

User Accounts - Joeflyer - 26-12-2019

All,

Recently I have been receiving requests from forum members to delete their accounts. For the record, I do not
have authority to delete accounts. Dan will have to do this. Please message Dan on all account deletion requests.

Thanks!

RE: User Accounts - correar - 21-04-2020

(26-12-2019, 03:28 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: All,

Recently I have been receiving requests from forum members to delete their accounts. For the record, I do not
have authority to delete accounts. Dan will have to do this. Please message Dan on all account deletion requests.

Thanks!

Hey!....

I am Ricardo Correa Arias, using fspassengers ever since it exists.... started and still flying real airline 737 and vatsim (930456), look it.s being so frustrating coming back to rescue everything here during covid....but not any news from Dan.... jst would like to know if he still alive or not? that's a very raw qauestion i know ....but we do really need fspassengers as a school as a bootcamp for very young pilots and review for veteran ones.

Cannot believe after all these years Dan is not in contact with you... or just to be extremely sincere with ALL the simmers around the world waiting and going around and coming back for news...that is almost a need to close the site or just announce fspassengers is not continuing with the project... but i think it is more than frustrating situation not having any answer from ONE PERSON who made our carreers work very wel with new era of FDA systems on the airlines....

i'll be available on my IG ricardocorrearias if you can send me any new...i'd do really appreciate that to decide if i def quit waiting or if i still looking for Dan.

Thanks a lot!

RE: User Accounts - Joeflyer - 21-04-2020

(21-04-2020, 05:32 AM)correar Wrote:
(26-12-2019, 03:28 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: All,

Thanks!

Hey!....

I am Ricardo Correa Arias, using fspassengers ever since it exists.... started and still flying real airline 737 and vatsim (930456), look it.s being so frustrating coming back to rescue everything here during covid....but not any news from Dan.... jst would like to know if he still alive or not? that's a very raw qauestion i know ....but we do really need fspassengers as a school as a bootcamp for very young pilots and review for veteran ones.

Cannot believe after all these years Dan is not in contact with you... or just to be extremely sincere with ALL the simmers around the world waiting and going around and coming back for news...that is almost a need to close the site or just announce fspassengers is not continuing with the project... but i think it is more than frustrating situation not having any answer from ONE PERSON who made our carreers work very wel with new era of FDA systems on the airlines....

i'll be available on my IG ricardocorrearias if you can send me any new...i'd do really appreciate that to decide if i def quit waiting or if i still looking for Dan.

Thanks a lot!

Hi Ricardo, Dan had the unfortunate news of cancer over a year ago, went through successful treatments, but is not going to be updating FsP for P3D or MS 2020 flight sims. He intends to keep supporting FSX and FSX-SE, however. Yet, I have not been able to get him to come back to the forums to provide any update for all of his customers. Dan doesn't initiate any contact with me but will eventually respond to any emails I send him. I am not too confident about Dan changing his mind about being an active participant in anything related to FsP.

This is as much information as I can provide for the time being.

RE: User Accounts - Ram30Hl5 - 28-05-2020

(26-12-2019, 03:28 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: Todos,

recientemente he estado recibiendo solicitudes de miembros del foro para eliminar sus cuentas. Para el registro, no
tengo autoridad para eliminar cuentas. Dan tendrá que hacer esto. Por favor, envíe un mensaje a Dan en todas las solicitudes de eliminación de cuenta.

¡Gracias!

hola amigo como activo mi cuenta de usuario a fspassenger por favor

RE: User Accounts - f3rr0 - 29-05-2020

(28-05-2020, 05:22 PM)Ram30Hl5 Wrote:
(26-12-2019, 03:28 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: Todos,

recientemente he estado recibiendo solicitudes de miembros del foro para eliminar sus cuentas. Para el registro, no
tengo autoridad para eliminar cuentas. Dan tendrá que hacer esto. Por favor, envíe un mensaje a Dan en todas las solicitudes de eliminación de cuenta.

¡Gracias!

hola amigo como activo mi cuenta de usuario a fspassenger por favor
Sorry, but in this forum we use to speak english. Anyway you've quoted a message related to the Forum user account deletion request, that's possible just by Dan, the site and forum administrator.
I guess you was meaning how to activate the add-on. Just read the FAQ. The demo version don't need any activation. Once you buy a product key you'll receive it from your reseller and use it to activate the product.