FsPassengers Forums
FsPassengers doesn't work anymore & text issue - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: FsPassengers doesn't work anymore & text issue (/showthread.php?tid=19010)

FsPassengers doesn't work anymore & text issue - DaveHagen - 16-11-2019

Hello, twoweeks ago I got a issue with FsPassengers: It can't find my FSX directory (in DSmile anymore, before that I hadn't this issue and I could use FsPassengers demo. I uninstalled and reinstalled FsPassengers multiple time but it still doesn't work.

I also had a another issue regarding the text: It is corrupted as shown below
[Image: vSng8l2.png]
The text is pretty unreadable, I have reinstalled the fonts of the computer but still the same

I have Windows 10 64-bit from Medion with a 1920x1080 monitor from Philips

RE: FsPassengers doesn't work anymore & text issue - Joeflyer - 18-11-2019

Hello Dave, sorry for the late reply.
Are you still having issues with FsP not finding the FSX directory? Are you sure you selected the correct installation? IE, FSX...FSX-SE...P3D?
I'm assuming you have a separate drive dedicated for FSX? When you tried to install FsP again, you may have selected the wrong simulator.

Regarding the fouled up text. Please be sure the in simulator resolution is set to your monitor resolution. Sometimes having a different resolution setting inside the simulator will cause this.

RE: FsPassengers doesn't work anymore & text issue - DaveHagen - 19-11-2019

(18-11-2019, 10:00 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: Hello Dave, sorry for the late reply.
Are you still having issues with FsP not finding the FSX directory? Are you sure you selected the correct installation? IE, FSX...FSX-SE...P3D?
I'm assuming you have a separate drive dedicated for FSX? When you tried to install FsP again, you may have selected the wrong simulator.

Regarding the fouled up text. Please be sure the in simulator resolution is set to your monitor resolution. Sometimes having a different resolution setting inside the simulator will cause this.

Hello,  yes still having issues. I installed the correct installation FSX:SE. Yes I have a separate drive for my FSX:SE and all the addons for it (D: Drive). Just installed it and I get a error message with the question if I am sure to run the program and also before installing it it also said that it could not find the directory. but it seems to be working now. And the simulator is the same as my monitor resolution

RE: FsPassengers doesn't work anymore & text issue - Joeflyer - 19-11-2019

You say that you are still having issues, but then say it seems to be working. I'm confused. Can you clarify?

RE: FsPassengers doesn't work anymore & text issue - DaveHagen - 19-11-2019

(19-11-2019, 05:24 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: You say that you are still having issues, but then say it seems to be working. I'm confused. Can you clarify?

When installing it, it couldn't find the FSX directory, so I had to do it manually, after installing it, I got a error message saying that there was a problem found or something, with the question if I was sure to start FsP. I clicked yes. And it now works. And the resolution on the sim is the same as my monitor, but still has that fouled text

RE: FsPassengers doesn't work anymore & text issue - Joeflyer - 19-11-2019

Dave, I think you can manually re size the mini display to a larger size. See if that works.