FsPassengers Forums
Goodbye FSPassengers - All the best - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Flight Simulators (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Prepar3D General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Goodbye FSPassengers - All the best (/showthread.php?tid=18980)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Goodbye FSPassengers - All the best - PowerJet - 23-01-2020

(23-01-2020, 01:30 AM)Pe11e Wrote:
(23-01-2020, 12:08 AM)PowerJet Wrote:
(22-01-2020, 07:03 AM)Pe11e Wrote: Also be sure to follow Self Loading Cargo development! The dev is adding A LOT of features lately, and you can track the progress on the official website. It really shaping up to be a lot better than FsP.

https://slc.lanilogic.com/changelog

The only thing with SLC, as far as I know, is that it doesn't have a career mode or recording from a previous flight like FSP. Or does it? am I missing something?

As far as I know, it does log the flights, with scores.

Well that's wonderful to know. That was the one thing keeping me from purchasing it.

RE: Goodbye FSPassengers - All the best - Pe11e - 25-01-2020

As I said, SFC is shaping up pretty well!  Friend

[Image: unknown.png]

RE: Goodbye FSPassengers - All the best - PowerJet - 27-01-2020

(25-01-2020, 06:34 AM)Pe11e Wrote: As I said, SFC is shaping up pretty well!  Friend

Cool! So, will it let you create your own airline and handle finances? If so, I'm in!

RE: Goodbye FSPassengers - All the best - Pe11e - 28-01-2020

(27-01-2020, 09:44 PM)PowerJet Wrote:
(25-01-2020, 06:34 AM)Pe11e Wrote: As I said, SFC is shaping up pretty well!  Friend

Cool! So, will it let you create your own airline and handle finances? If so, I'm in!

AS far as I know - no. And it isn't meant to be a airline simulation. AS a name suggest, it is a simulation of cargo. ie PAX, their experience, so you don't feel alone in the sky. Something like FsCaptain, but much more detailed when it comes to PAX flight experience.

RE: Goodbye FSPassengers - All the best - mrfox - 16-02-2020

Omg FSPax dead, I never thought that this will happen Hunappy
Microsoft is making new sim, maybe we should push them a bit to add dedicated features to the FS2020 everything what FSpax offers + FSAirlines, to allowe palyers to earn money, buy lease aircraft, do competition between players and airlines etc.
They should add finaly SID SATRS procedures, holdings etc.
For now everything what MS is showing is that the new sim will be GRAPHIC SIMULATOR only. :/

RE: Goodbye FSPassengers - All the best - webestereo - 11-11-2022

Wow, we´ve missed FSpassengers a lot all these years.   New programs come, gone, come gone.....   Nothing filling it all.  

Getting everything ready, pushback, taxy and......taking off.....   That feeling! (Ohh dear good!  I promise that if...)     Wink

I really wish to see PSFassengers come back now with new possibilities, technology....   It is indeed a gap in FS community even today, after so many years!   Ive read lot of your messages, interesting discussions, trying alternatives, etc....  but yeah.... i all end with a beer in the hand at the end of the afternoon!

I hope the original author is allright, and i hope to see FSpassengers taking off some day!   Top

Happy Flying!

RE: Goodbye FSPassengers - All the best - tonaz - 11-11-2022

(11-11-2022, 05:55 PM)webestereo Wrote: Wow, we´ve missed FSpassengers a lot all these years.   New programs come, gone, come gone.....   Nothing filling it all.  

Getting everything ready, pushback, taxy and......taking off.....   That feeling! (Ohh dear good!  I promise that if...)     Wink

I really wish to see PSFassengers come back now with new possibilities, technology....   It is indeed a gap in FS community even today, after so many years!   Ive read lot of your messages, interesting discussions, trying alternatives, etc....  but yeah.... i all end with a beer in the hand at the end of the afternoon!

I hope the original author is allright, and i hope to see FSpassengers taking off some day!   Top

Happy Flying!

i never thought someone could still write in this forum Smile
happy to see that someone still thinks same as me thou.
but there's something everybody should live with... Dan will never ever come here again and develop something new.
this is the last thing i hope for, but i think something (bad) happened to him.
i repeat, i pray i am wrong.