FsPassengers Forums
[Solved]No Sound at all - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers Support (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: [Solved]No Sound at all (/showthread.php?tid=18965)

[Solved]No Sound at all - Ignaciobp - 13-07-2019

I was trying to change the flight attendant's voice. I opened "Crew & GPWS setup" from FS Passengers setup. I selected the "David&Lauren" voice... of course, in the sound menu, all options are tackled on.
I started a new flight and....sound disappeared!!! No music, no sound when I start the flight after selecting destiny and arrival time!
I did everything I could and nothing happened.... so, I reinstalled the application. No way, now I have got a silenced crew!!! 
Thanks for your tips!

Regards,

Ignacio

RE: No Sound at all - Joeflyer - 13-07-2019

(13-07-2019, 06:34 PM)Ignaciobp Wrote: I was trying to change the flight attendant's voice. I opened "Crew & GPWS setup" from FS Passengers setup. I selected the "David&Lauren" voice... of course, in the sound menu, all options are tackled on.
I started a new flight and....sound disappeared!!! No music, no sound when I start the flight after selecting destiny and arrival time!
I did everything I could and nothing happened.... so, I reinstalled the application. No way, now I have got a silenced crew!!! 
Thanks for your tips!

Regards,

Ignacio

Ignacio,

In doing everything you could, would that include checking all of the key mapping to make sure you don't have any conflicts?

RE: No Sound at all - Ignaciobp - 14-07-2019

(13-07-2019, 09:08 PM)Joeflyer Wrote:
(13-07-2019, 06:34 PM)Ignaciobp Wrote: I was trying to change the flight attendant's voice. I opened "Crew & GPWS setup" from FS Passengers setup. I selected the "David&Lauren" voice... of course, in the sound menu, all options are tackled on.
Thanks for your tips!

Regards,

Ignacio

Ignacio,

In doing everything you could, would that include checking all of the key mapping to make sure you don't have any conflicts?

No.... I did not check all of the key mapping.... To be honest I don't know where to find all of the key mapping in order to check it! Sorry for my ignorance!

RE: No Sound at all - Ignaciobp - 14-07-2019

(14-07-2019, 10:08 AM)Ignaciobp Wrote:
(13-07-2019, 09:08 PM)Joeflyer Wrote:
Thanks for your tips!

Regards,

Ignacio

Ignacio,

No.... I did not check all of the key mapping.... To be honest I don't know where to find all of the key mapping in order to check it! Sorry for my ignorance!

Thank you Joeflyer!! I found the conflict!!! now it is working fine!!

RE: No Sound at all - Joeflyer - 15-07-2019

My pleasure Smile Happy you found the problem.