FsPassengers Forums
Increasing passenger load - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Increasing passenger load (/showthread.php?tid=18345)

Increasing passenger load - hogjaw - 04-09-2018

Do the time of day, or holidays, days before and after, help to increase passenger numbers?  I've yet to experience a knock down drag out of passengers trying to get a seat.

Sometimes, only 50% load out!  I fly to make money, money I say, and lots of it. Flower

RE: Increasing passenger load - Joeflyer - 06-09-2018

It really depends on how many times you have taken off/landed at different airports, payload models used, prices you have chosen for tickets,etc. Multiple combinations indeed, but not time of year and holidays.

RE: Increasing passenger load - SilverGoose - 06-09-2018

(04-09-2018, 03:00 AM)hogjaw Wrote: Do the time of day, or holidays, days before and after, help to increase passenger numbers?  I've yet to experience a knock down drag out of passengers trying to get a seat.

Sometimes, only 50% load out!  I fly to make money, money I say, and lots of it. Flower

The only way to increase that number is either, fly more often from and to the same airports, or you can mess around with the paylaod, what king of aircraft you got if you started GA it would take a little but is rewarding. I started with GA single engine aircraft then you go twin, had fun with the kings, then bought a DC3 that help me buy my first 737, really old 737 only paid $14mil.
 Tip the more aircraft you got the more money you can make if you have fleet revenue on.

RE: Increasing passenger load - hogjaw - 06-09-2018

Thanks guys for replies.Have total 

Sure have enjoyed FSPASSENGERS.  I go back to first fsim program, was it 1988.  so been flying awhile.

Now over in Africa, flying Cape Town to Johannesburg route, back and forth (passengers).  Have total seven round trips.  I'm not gonna give up, enjoy it too much.

RE: Increasing passenger load - hogjaw - 12-09-2018

(06-09-2018, 08:04 PM)SilverGoose Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 03:00 AM)hogjaw Wrote: Do the time of day, or holidays, days before and after, help to increase passenger numbers?  I've yet to experience a knock down drag out of passengers trying to get a seat.

The only way to increase that number is either, fly more often from and to the same airports, or you can mess around with the paylaod, what king of aircraft you got if you started GA it would take a little but is rewarding. I started with GA single engine aircraft then you go twin, had fun with the kings, then bought a DC3 that help me buy my first 737, really old 737 only paid $14mil.
 Tip the more aircraft you got the more money you can make if you have fleet revenue on.

OK guys, business is improving considerable. Fly to/from same airports with same plane. Not the best flights being recorded, but I'm improving and the money is better now. Own 5 planes.

RE: Increasing passenger load - Joeflyer - 13-09-2018

Onward and upward!

RE: Increasing passenger load - iflyfsx - 14-09-2018

I lower my prices and pretty soon I'm filling up my airplanes.

RE: Increasing passenger load - hogjaw - 06-04-2019

(14-09-2018, 07:53 AM)iflyfsx Wrote: I lower my prices and pretty soon I'm filling up my airplanes.

Are you making profits?

Sorry for answering delay, been flying.

RE: Increasing passenger load - iflyfsx - 08-07-2019

(06-04-2019, 05:37 AM)hogjaw Wrote:
(14-09-2018, 07:53 AM)iflyfsx Wrote: I lower my prices and pretty soon I'm filling up my airplanes.

Are you making profits?

Sorry for answering delay, been flying.

Sure am. Money has never been a problem.

RE: Increasing passenger load - Joeflyer - 09-07-2019

I've got $8.4 billion in company cash. Anyone need a loan for more aircraft? lol