FsPassengers Forums
[Work in Progress] FsPassengers for Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Flight Simulators (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Prepar3D General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: [Work in Progress] FsPassengers for Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) (/showthread.php?tid=18097)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - sturag - 25-06-2018

Just a heads up Dan.. P3D 4.3 is released..
Keep up the good work, thanks

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - Joeflyer - 26-06-2018

LM seems to churn out a new update every 3-4 months. Hard for developers to keep pace in some instances.

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - morterna - 27-06-2018

(25-06-2018, 11:15 PM)VictorVector Wrote:
(25-06-2018, 04:22 PM)morterna Wrote: This is it exactly. Please make a Beta or alpha or whatever .....

I would be happy to pay full release price for this version, in order to get early access. Steam does it all the time, and we could help find some  Bug

Good Idea :-)

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - Tessel - 27-06-2018

(26-06-2018, 01:46 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: LM seems to churn out a new update every 3-4 months. Hard for developers to keep pace in some instances.

Agree

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - DanSteph - 28-06-2018

For an early alpha I need some fundamentals that are not done yet...
For LM update I tailored my code so an update could be done in few days (if not hours) given that LM don't change too much core things (usually they don't).

I actually work on the first 4.0 version and so FsP3dv4 will be ready for all v4 versions since the first one.
I just hope they don't pass to a 5.0 version that you'll have to pay again before I release the 4 Doubt

Yet I diverted a bit from my "economic" rework (see above) to redo the "crewpack voice maker utility".
The old one is dated almost from 2005 and recorded wav are 8000hz 8 bits  Doubt
The new sounds will be 22050hz, 16 bits Top (voicepack will be bigger but download size doesn't matter anymore in 2018  Big Grin )

[Image: 180628-051921_FastStoneEditor3.jpg]

The reason for this diversion will be seen in a few days:
I'll pass an announce in forums to hire some help including someone that will be in charge to find & manage voice actors to make new voicepack with better quality. For this I need a solid voicemaker utility and in anyway it needed to be redone.

The accounce is ready since two days on a firefox tab, ready to post once the utility is done Smile
[Image: 180628-051352_FastStoneEditor1.jpg]

5am, time to go to bed Bug

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - adidanuleasa - 28-06-2018

Is there any chance this version will have an autosave function? I mean, if panel states for complex aircraft and ACARS flights for VA's can, I am sure it can be done for FSPax too...

As stable as simulators have become with 64bit et al, doing a 13 hrs long haul without a single error or crash is rare.

Thanks and looking forward!
Adrian

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - DanSteph - 02-07-2018

(28-06-2018, 06:53 PM)adidanuleasa Wrote: Is there any chance this version will have an autosave function?

Often requested, but not all aircraft save their data accurately and it would be bad to have a feature that may fail regularly.

-----------------------------------------
Latest news
-----------------------------------------

The VoicePack creator 2018 took a bit of time but it's almost finished now...
Soon in beta test here, keep your microphone open... Smile (Created voicepack can be used in any FsPassengers version)

I've made everything to simplify the process and have better quality.
It can now run as standalone for "external voice actors", so we may see more voice pack done by users.
Once beta test completed I'll also hire a "Voice actors & sound manager" that will be in charge to find voice actors to record new quality voice pack.

This utility had to be done now so we have time left to find good actors & record new voice pack.

[Image: 180702-035030_FastStoneEditor2.jpg]

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - santason - 04-07-2018

Hello  Dan,   

Great news , FSP  is a must have on any sims ,  just making the whole thing better adding this realism and challenge!   Also help for load in freeware planes etc...  Excellent stuff. I will just have a hint,   I was very frustrated on the FSP 2016 version  with the music, if i wasn't using the default music songs ,  it was always resulting in a CTD !    I hope that in the P3D v4 with the 64 bits architecture this problem will be solved, and yeah it was all kind of music files downloaded from more downloads sections or created myself ;  was very frustrating above all preparing long flights, i would love to listen to some specific melodies at this moment.    So u see ofc , its not a major problem regarding of the main goal of the app , but if u can just make it perfect and stable fopr the sound, it would be amazing, for real ,  regards

fabien

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - DanSteph - 04-07-2018

--------------------------------------------------------------
Beta testing of VoicePackCreator 2018 has started
--------------------------------------------------------------

Please see this dedicated thread for download & report:
http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=18323

Much thanks for your tests Beer

(04-07-2018, 04:19 AM)santason Wrote: I was very frustrated on the FSP 2016 version  with the music, if i wasn't using the default music songs

Thanks, I'll put a note on my "todo" list to see that...

RE: [Work in Progress] FsPassengers for Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - unnamedboy - 14-07-2018

Hi Dan,

Thank you for everything you've made to the flight sim community. It's my first post but I started using FSP since FS9. I have a request here, as you are now building the FSP for P3D v4. Is it possible to make the transition level detection user-configurable? Some countries do not use the transition altitude in your list. It would be great if you separate the transition altitude and transition levels as well, as they are not always the same. Would be nice if you can provide some text box or even fields in the config file so that we may type the desired transition altitude/transition level in.

Cheers

RE: [Work in Progress] FsPassengers for Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - webestereo - 19-07-2018

+1 on the TRL/TA easy config box...

And well, just needed to say(Scream): Looking forward for the FSPAX! :-)

RE: [Work in Progress] FsPassengers for Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - DanSteph - 24-07-2018

----------------------------------------------------
Latest News
----------------------------------------------------

Dear community,

My last call for beta testing didn't had a great success, I understand that many peoples are on holidays now.
So as my birthday is approaching and as I didn't took even one complete day off since months, I'll also take some holidays
until 1st august, I'll take some sun & color & energy.

Thanks for your support and patience. Beer

Dan

RE: [Work in Progress] FsPassengers for Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - VictorVector - 24-07-2018

(24-07-2018, 08:36 AM)DanSteph Wrote: My last call for beta testing

Are you referring to the Voice Pack beta testing? There wasn't really much to test there, as it seems to be working.

Am on standby whenever you like, to start beta testing the main product Smile

Happy Holidays!

RE: [Work in Progress] FsPassengers for Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - Kebas - 24-07-2018

Hi Dan,

You're right, take a break!  Wink
I'm joining VictorVector with this.
Hope you enjoy
  Beer

RE: [Work in Progress] FsPassengers for Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - mikber - 02-08-2018

(24-07-2018, 03:14 PM)Kebas Wrote: Hi Dan,

You're right, take a break!  Wink
I'm joining VictorVector with this.
Hope you enjoy
  Beer

Totally agree about having a little break. Enjoy it fully. Do let us know when you are back in the office though as well.