FsPassengers Forums
[Work in Progress] FsPassengers for Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Flight Simulators (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Prepar3D General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: [Work in Progress] FsPassengers for Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) (/showthread.php?tid=18097)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - tonaz - 29-12-2017

lol lol lol

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - Siam - 29-12-2017

Gift Beer Beer Gift

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - Autolycos - 30-12-2017

HA HA HA HA Helix1250!!! Brilliant!!!

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - stewart - 31-12-2017

This is not acceptable from a dev. No status on where he is at no reply's from him in forums i don't think i will be getting the new ver even IF if come out just because the dev are to unreliable. Who wants to get a new ver and there be a problem ask for help and not get any or maybe any for 1-2 years. maybe they need a support system that says you are important to us please leave us a message and we MIGHT get back to you in 1-2 years.

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - EverSeen - 31-12-2017

(31-12-2017, 03:27 AM)stewart Wrote: This is not acceptable from a dev. No status on where he is at no reply's from him in forums i don't think i will be getting the new ver even IF if come out just because the dev are to unreliable. Who wants to get a new ver and there be a problem ask for help and not get any or maybe any for 1-2 years. maybe they need a support system that says you are important to us please leave us a message and we MIGHT get back to you in 1-2 years.

1-2 year slight exaggeration but ok... Also when the last version was released I don't remember there ever being a patch and a certainly don't remember ever have a problem with FSP.

As soon as it's released you'll be chomping at the bit to put your details in to buy a copy along with everyone else who said "am not buying it" yet they still log in on here. the thing with FSP is its worth the wait and I have no doubt this the same with v4 version...

we all had to learn when v4 come out and guessing that dan had to learn too.. also when they patched v4 it broke a lot of add-ons maybe that set him back,

either way, am going to enjoy my new year and will see all you moaning old grumpy gitz in the new year.

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - Helix1250 - 31-12-2017

Wishing everyone a very happy New year!

Be sure to check this out! It's got me where I am today, apparently lol
https://goo.gl/images/Mr6Swh

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - CzarW - 02-01-2018

Happy new year everyone. Well, FSP seems to be dead "Oficcially" hahaha!

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - jkskhaley - 04-01-2018

Look, I want to be clear that I'm not trying to be rude or evil. But is it possible that something horrible has happened to the developer? Seems no one has heard any response of any kind for a while.

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - Autolycos - 04-01-2018

I thought the same thing jkskhaley and it worries me a lot. Someone wrote that he saw him participating at a forum somewhere. I hope he is ok.

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - accdl - 04-01-2018

I thought the same because when he was going to delayed he specified the reason. I hope he is good

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - dixdetension - 04-01-2018

Hello everyone,
I push a jerk.
Mr. DanSteph, more than 67,000 views, you need more to have at least the correction to respond to users who expect a response whether positive or negative.
The software is a payware and not a freeware, and like all customers, we are entitled to get answers.
I know that unfortunately you will not take the trouble to answer us and therefore I do not thank you.
A user very dissatisfied

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - EverSeen - 04-01-2018

Not one person has paid for it not one, if he makes the decision to retire FSP then that's his choice he doesn't owe you a single thing

why are you entitled because you paid for a version that was for a previous version?

Dan never told you to upgrade you done that by yourself... grow up...

He OWES NOBODY ANYTHING until you part with money for the version your buying.

until then wait till he's ready

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - dixdetension - 04-01-2018

I have no rights for a version that does not exist, it's true.
But Dan has no right to keep his customers informed, it's an incredible lack of politeness.

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - EverSeen - 04-01-2018

I agree he needs to learn to respect the people who help put a meal on his table but that's life some people are that way others are involved others not so

RE: [official] information about Prepar3D v4 (64 bits version) - tonaz - 05-01-2018

(04-01-2018, 01:43 AM)Autolycos Wrote: I thought the same thing jkskhaley and it worries me a lot. Someone wrote that he saw him participating at a forum somewhere. I hope he is ok.

It was me.
Here you can see he was active less than a month ago, so he is fine at least.

[Image: Senza_titolo_1.jpg]

Damn! SIXTY EIGHT TOUSANDS views is something... O_o
I layed out any hope, just wait for SimAir from REX.