FsPassengers Forums
looking for a virtual airline with FSPassengers - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: looking for a virtual airline with FSPassengers (/showthread.php?tid=17965)

looking for a virtual airline with FSPassengers - OEKPP - 30-12-2016

Hello!

I'm looking for a virtual airline that uses FSPassenger! Can someone call me one? If possible in German, also with small propeller machines.

Thanks, regards, Mike

RE: looking for a virtual airline with FSPassengers - SamTDS - 30-12-2016

air-child.com is one you can use, i use it and Joe the moderator uses it too

RE: looking for a virtual airline with FSPassengers - OEKPP - 30-12-2016

That's exactly 0 percent I'm looking for! There is nowhere a hint that Air-Child is used FSPassengers.

No small propeller machines in hangar! How should this work? I'm making a pilots carriere! With the 747 first flight? What shoud that!

No possibility to use a Carenado or Alabeo Model!
Single-engine, twin-engine, nothing!

Sorry, but this is not the airline i`am looking for! I search for a virtual Airline for pilots, in german are called "Buschpiloten". Not only 737, 747 and soon....

RE: looking for a virtual airline with FSPassengers - Joeflyer - 30-12-2016

You can certainly use FsP with Air Child, and you can use ANY aircraft you want to. There are NO restrictions. I use large and small prop aircraft all of the time. When you want to start a Air Child charter or scheduled flight, pick an aircraft on the ACH list and go fly. It doesn't matter if you select a C130 or a Q400 from the ACH list. You can still use a Cessna 182, for example, but the ACH flight will register as a C130 or Q400 when you export your flight to the VA.

Google Translate to German:

Sie können sicherlich verwenden FsP mit Air Child, und Sie können alle Flugzeuge, die Sie wollen. Es gibt KEINE Beschränkungen. Ich benutze große und kleine Prop Flugzeuge die ganze Zeit. Wenn Sie eine Air Child Charter oder Linienflug starten wollen, wählen Sie ein Flugzeug auf der ACH-Liste und gehen fliegen. Es spielt keine Rolle, wenn Sie eine C130 oder eine Q400 aus der ACH-Liste auswählen. Sie können immer noch eine Cessna 182, zum Beispiel, aber der ACH-Flug wird als C130 oder Q400 registrieren, wenn Sie Ihren Flug in die VA zu exportieren.

RE: looking for a virtual airline with FSPassengers - OEKPP - 30-12-2016

well, let's see. Maybe another VA is coming. thank you

RE: looking for a virtual airline with FSPassengers - Joeflyer - 30-12-2016

Looks like you have already made the choice. Congrats!

RE: looking for a virtual airline with FSPassengers - Randarino - 01-01-2017

I joined Air Child VA and it looks very nice, but I am having a terrible time installing the .cfg file from Air Child in the FSPassengers install folder......I can not find the FSPassengers install folder. 

Can you guys tell me where to put this .cfg file? 

Thanks. 

Randy

RE: looking for a virtual airline with FSPassengers - SamTDS - 01-01-2017

the fspassengers install folder is public documents, this allows all the data to be shared across account easily

RE: looking for a virtual airline with FSPassengers - Randarino - 02-01-2017

Thanks Sam....that did it. 

Randy