FsPassengers Forums
Update P3D V3.4.18 - FsPassengers Update in progress (done, outdated thread) - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Flight Simulators (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Prepar3D General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Update P3D V3.4.18 - FsPassengers Update in progress (done, outdated thread) (/showthread.php?tid=17955)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: [official] Update P3D V3.4.18 - FsPassengers Update in progress - DanSteph - 31-12-2016

Good new, my self test check now report no problem:

********************************************************************************************************
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TESTS 100% OKAY CONGRATULATION ! FsPassengers is fully functionnal on this version !
Tested on FsPassengersP3D ver. Dec 31 2016 - 31.12.2016 - 17:23 (.19475))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
********************************************************************************************************

Now I should compile the other programs, pack everything and make the last tests.
Unfortunately it's the end of year, so I should stop working yet and I'll finish and release tomorrow.
As usual I'll release first in this thread so you can check if it work and report if you see any problem.

So happy new year to everyone Friend And see you in one year tomorrow for the release.

RE: [official] Update P3D V3.4.18 - FsPassengers Update in progress - Joeflyer - 01-01-2017

Happy New Year Dan and to everyone else Smile

RE: [official] Update P3D V3.4.18 - FsPassengers Update in progress - juan86270 - 01-01-2017

Happy new year @DanSteph thanks or support Fspassenger

RE: [official] Update P3D V3.4.18 - FsPassengers Update in progress - DanSteph - 01-01-2017

Hi there and happy new year again Beer

The new version is here and available only in this thread yet. If you can test it and let me know if it work ok for you that would be great.
Download:
http://www.fspassengers.com/download/FsPassengersP3D_Setup_20170101.exe

-Install over your current installation, no need to uninstall, you'll keep your current career*
-You'll need you unlock code to unlock this new version
-After a few feedback and if anything is okay, I'll post it officially on the site.

*But It's always a good idea to make regular backup to be completely safe, see here:
http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=faq&view=&ver=p3d&search=backup&type=answer

RE: [official] Update P3D V3.4.18 - FsPassengers Update in progress - morganeitor - 01-01-2017

my first message here Wink

I will check it right now and report any problem.

thank you dan Smile

--------
spanish: mi primer mensaje aqui Wink
voy a bajarlo y probarlo; reportare cualquiera problema.

gracias dan.

RE: [official] Update P3D V3.4.18 - FsPassengers Update in progress - juan86270 - 01-01-2017

thanks DanSteph

RE: [official] Update P3D V3.4.18 - FsPassengers Update in progress - morganeitor - 01-01-2017

ok, so far so good Smile
tested on a fresh install of p3d. with a2a cessna 172 , gsx, FSXWX, fsuipc and a custom scenery.

installation of fspassengers: everything works perfectly (install and activation)
configuration of a new company, new pilot: no problems
fspassengers setup: no problem.

my report for the moment, Im going to make a flight later (scenario bush aircraft) and report this too.

finally, I'm sorry for my bad english, I hope you can understand guys.

RE: [official] Update P3D V3.4.18 - FsPassengers Update in progress - sturag - 01-01-2017

Seems to be working fine!

I had done a clean install and added back my FSpax backup without any problems!
Thanks Dan!

RE: [official] Update P3D V3.4.18 - FsPassengers Update in progress - oskar7 - 01-01-2017

I did the installation, activation and restore databases without problems. also I did an a boarding passengers and taxi to holding point and everything is working as usual. I'll do a full flight tomorrow and I'll let you know more!
thank you for your excellent work!!

RE: [official] Update P3D V3.4.18 - FsPassengers Update in progress - CDreier - 01-01-2017

(01-01-2017, 10:22 PM)oskar7 Wrote: I did the installation, activation and restore databases without problems. also I did an a boarding passengers and taxi to holding point and everything is working as usual. I'll do a full flight tomorrow and I'll let you know more!
thank you for your excellent work!!

Same here.  I haven't done a full flight but everything is working normally with Hotfix 2

RE: [official] Update P3D V3.4.18 - FsPassengers Update in progress - webestereo - 02-01-2017

Performed first flight(IVAO Tour Leg 1) and noticed i could not open door when i arrived, except by using Shift+E.    Couldnt do it through AirbusX panel, all other doord worked fine.    Is it FSPAX?  Not sure, but just in case...

[Image: 4e94853078974feaaee574807ed069fb.jpg]
Will perform another flight in a while and report any issues.

Thanks for effort Dan...   :-)

RE: Update P3D V3.4.18 - FsPassengers Update in progress (done, outdated thread) - DanSteph - 02-01-2017

Thanks to all for the feedback, the new version is now online.

Cheers and happy new year again !

RE: Update P3D V3.4.18 - FsPassengers Update in progress (done, outdated thread) - Joeflyer - 03-01-2017

Dan, this version should still work with P3d 3.3, correct? There is one person indicating the newest FsP version won't install in 3.3

RE: Update P3D V3.4.18 - FsPassengers Update in progress (done, outdated thread) - DanSteph - 03-01-2017

Yes, there is no problem with 3.3, do he have the install log or exact message ?

RE: Update P3D V3.4.18 - FsPassengers Update in progress (done, outdated thread) - webestereo - 03-01-2017

All right, i discovered that FSPAXs was not deboarding because at some point when arrived using the Aerosoft Airbus, you reveice voice from ground to disconect Parking Brake because chocks are already set. but, FSPAX starts deboarding when parking brakes are set.... So there you are....

No problem at all... Tested with PMDG 777, Aerosoft Airbus...

Good to hear is online now... Thanks for effort and support