FsPassengers Forums
xplane 11 - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: xplane 11 (/showthread.php?tid=17944)

xplane 11 - nethen3 - 07-12-2016

Hi I've been watching xplane 11 for quite some time and am planning to transfer to it. will there be a release for xplane 11?

RE: xplane 11 - Joeflyer - 10-12-2016

Nethen, Dan hasn't shown any interest in making FsP compatible with XP as of yet. I know there are a number of users out there, but I haven't seen an overwhelming requests for FsP to be compatible with it.

RE: xplane 11 - Brandon757 - 15-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 09:04 PM)nethen3 Wrote: Hi I've been watching xplane 11 for quite some time and am planning to transfer to it. will there be a release for xplane 11?

I was just about to start a post about XPlane 11 LOL. 

(10-12-2016, 05:50 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: Nethen, Dan hasn't shown any interest in making FsP compatible with XP as of yet. I know there are a number of users out there, but I haven't seen an overwhelming requests for FsP to be compatible with it.
Thats disappointing Sad.  i have been a long time fan of FS Passengers and bought it for p3d after having it for FSX for a while. after giving  X-Plane 11 beta a go, its been so much fun i have practically forgotten about p3d. 

Dan has done a phenomenal job with this addon and i would be willing pay Up to X3 of the price for FSP if it came to X-Plane 11 LOL. 

I think FSP would be an amazing addition to the list of addons out there for X-plane; and im pretty sure the fan base for it would grow; being that the X-plane community doesn't have a passenger plugin/addon thats at the level of FS Passengers. 

probably Dan could share what would prompt/ cause him to make a version for the X-Plane community

RE: xplane 11 - iTrekx - 27-12-2016

(15-12-2016, 05:53 AM)Brandon757 Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 09:04 PM)nethen3 Wrote: Hi I've been watching xplane 11 for quite some time and am planning to transfer to it. will there be a release for xplane 11?

(10-12-2016, 05:50 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: Nethen, Dan hasn't shown any interest in making FsP compatible with XP as of yet. I know there are a number of users out there, but I haven't seen an overwhelming requests for FsP to be compatible with it.
Thats disappointing  Sad.  i have been a long time fan of FS Passengers and bought it for p3d after having it for FSX for a while. after giving  X-Plane 11 beta a go, its been so much fun i have practically forgotten about p3d. 

Dan has done a phenomenal job with this addon and i would be willing pay Up to X3 of the price for FSP if it came to X-Plane 11 LOL. 

I think FSP would be an amazing addition to the list of addons out there for X-plane; and im pretty sure the fan base for it would grow; being that the X-plane community doesn't have a passenger plugin/addon thats at the level of FS Passengers. 

probably Dan could share what would prompt/ cause him to make a version for the X-Plane community

I agree, I just come to X Plane 11 and since it was release I forgot P3D, I just come back on P3D to fly Concorde some times but me and some of my friends had the same thoughts, X Plane 11 is better and we're a lot to move on it, it would be great if developpers follow us to X Plane because we really miss an addon like FSPax IMO

RE: xplane 11 - SamTDS - 28-12-2016

(27-12-2016, 04:33 PM)iTrekx Wrote:
(15-12-2016, 05:53 AM)Brandon757 Wrote:

Thats disappointing  Sad.  i have been a long time fan of FS Passengers and bought it for p3d after having it for FSX for a while. after giving  X-Plane 11 beta a go, its been so much fun i have practically forgotten about p3d. 

I agree, I just come to X Plane 11 and since it was release I forgot P3D, I just come back on P3D to fly Concorde some times but me and some of my friends had the same thoughts, X Plane 11 is better and we're a lot to move on it, it would be great if developpers follow us to X Plane because we really miss an addon like FSPax IMO

i remember when xplane was bad with very complex method accessing the atc which didnt respond to you