FsPassengers Forums
No jump allowed/constant FA repeating - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers Support (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: No jump allowed/constant FA repeating (/showthread.php?tid=17739)

No jump allowed/constant FA repeating - Dr. Uzi - 22-06-2016

So, I have owned this thing for years and its never really worked right with PMDG aircraft. It seemingly worked fine after the last update, but now I am getting this problem and I cant seem to complete a FSP flight. If I park at a gate and attempt to end a flight I get a "No jumps allowed" message and FSP closes without giving me credit for the flight. Also, when encountering turbulence I have noticed the FA will repeatedly announce "Cant serve yet, too much turbulence" OVER and OVER until the turbulence stops for a second and service begins. Very annoying, very immersion breaking.

Here is a list of active programs I use on my flights:

FSX SP2 DX10 Fixer
ASN
PMDG NGX
DeltaVA ACARS
AiSmooth
Pro Flight Emulator(ATC program)
GSX
A2A Accu-feel
ORBX Global
ORBX Global Vector
REX Textures

I don't really have any hopes of this being fixed any time soon since the last update came what, around christmas time? After not having been updated for a very long time. I really like the FSP features, the 1% random failure thing is my favorite, but if this keeps up along with the crappy support I will be going elsewhere. Not that the dev cares, hes already got my money...  Anyways, if anyone knows of a real fix or workaround for this I would appreciate hearing about it.

RE: No jump allowed/constant FA repeating - SamTDS - 22-06-2016

^ I am sure that Dan will bring another update to us as he usually does each simulator update with updates across the versions. He has recently updated the P3D version and he probably will make an update for the FSX version with those new features.if you don't delete old installers then you can revert to an older version. I think I got a very old version somewhere on my computer. Since I got fspassengers I have been on the fourms (I registered at the same time) and I have seen tons of updates to fspassengers and when the P3D version wqaw released he released an fsx version update which contained the new features

RE: No jump allowed/constant FA repeating - Joeflyer - 23-06-2016

I don't know why you would be getting the "No Jumps Allowed" message....in particular with PMDG aircraft. You say this has been going on for a long time, but have you ever posted anything about it prior to today? Have you attempted a flight without Accu-Feel, GSX, ACARS,etc, to test this problem? The less you have running at one time, possibly the better for testing. In your case this is certainly the process of elimination.

Regarding ASN, are your settings quite high on turbulence settings, updrafts/downdrafts settings,etc? If set too high, you will likely get such messages.

RE: No jump allowed/constant FA repeating - Dr. Uzi - 25-06-2016

All of a sudden its not doing it again, same programs running, same settings. It just decided to work. Maybe this has something to do with WHERE you are flying, as I got these errors when flying around Mexico/S.A., but its working fine for my last few US flights... I don't get it. This problem is recent BTW, I have had FSP for years and it never liked the PMDG aircraft without workarounds. I never mentioned it before because I just didn't give a crap up to now.

RE: No jump allowed/constant FA repeating - Joeflyer - 25-06-2016

Interesting analysis lol