FsPassengers Forums
Please Read Regarding P3D V3.3! - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers Support (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Please Read Regarding P3D V3.3! (/showthread.php?tid=17715)

Pages: 1 2

Please Read Regarding P3D V3.3! - Joeflyer - 02-06-2016

Several users have already reported that FsP is not compatible with P3D V3.3. I have sent a message to Dan alerting him to
the new version. Time will tell when Dan decides to respond and make the appropriate changes to FsP. Please post your compatibility
issues within this thread.
Thanks!

RE: Please Read Regarding P3D V3.3! - WildBill - 02-06-2016

I Think the only issue we need to be concerned with is compatibility. It just simply won't work. Time will tell.

RE: Please Read Regarding P3D V3.3! - DCA309 - 04-06-2016

I'm starting to suffer withdrawals! lol

RE: Please Read Regarding P3D V3.3! - SamTDS - 05-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 09:23 PM)DCA309 Wrote: I'm starting to suffer withdrawals! lol

Surely you can go back to FSX for that Wink

RE: Please Read Regarding P3D V3.3! - samoo - 06-06-2016

Just finished order finding out that V3.3 is not supported right now. Not a good news for me..

RE: Please Read Regarding P3D V3.3! - DEPRIP - 07-06-2016

I'm hoping to solve compatibility with P3D V3.3 to buy ............

But Dan takes a long time without going through here, no?

RE: Please Read Regarding P3D V3.3! - Joeflyer - 07-06-2016

Yes, Dan seems to disappear for an extended period of time...unfortunately.

@samoo, do you happen to have the 3.2 installer saved on your pc? If so, install 3.2 and FsP will work.

If those of you don't have a 3.2 installer, you will not be able to get it from P3D. LM does not keep archives of previous installers.

I bought P3D also set you thinking FSP and spend some good times but I will touch reinstall FSX.

I do not like the idea of buying FSP being worth only for FSX will no longer have to install an earlier version of P3D.

RE: Please Read Regarding P3D V3.3! - SamTDS - 07-06-2016

Im amazed at how many people think that software will work instantly with new version of the software they were made for, don't forget codes are NON-TRANFERABLE

RE: Please Read Regarding P3D V3.3! - DCA309 - 07-06-2016

That's not the issue, Sam. The issue is the lack of information regarding an update and the inaccessibility of the one responsible for updates. Customer service is every bit as important as the product itself, especially given the price of the product. We don't necessarily expect things to function perfectly when the target software changes (although most don't completely shut down). We do expect better customer support from the author of the software. Look at poor DEPRIP above. He just bought P3D and FsP, only to find it's not compatible. The only answer he gets in response to his dilemma? We'll just have to wait and see if and when Dan decides to update FsP. That's akin to going to a restaurant and ordering a rib-eye, but you won't get it until the chef shows up and cooks it, and by the way, nobody knows where he is or how to reach him.

@SamT, that is true with regards to FsP IF referring to P3D specifically, as each time LM comes out with a new update, many developers have to catch up with new installers/updates, too. FsP is no exception. However, many potential/new FsP customers do not take the time to research the FsP forums to see this bit of information....that FsP will not be compatible with the new P3D update.

@DCA....can't agree more with your points. Sometimes I wonder why I bother to be a moderator considering the circumstances...and I don't mind revealing as much at this point.

[Image: h19xZhL.jpg]

This is not a matter of reading forums. If we are going to start throwing balls out tell you to go to the download area should be sufficient as the information shows that there is NO says that is incompatible with the P3D version V3.3

Let's talk a little property.

Anyway I never did not say who bought it. I have thought that IF ANY DAY buy is compatible with the simulator I have.

I have not paid yet but I understand that you have paid for the information displayed on downloads

I'm not trying to "throw balls" at anyone here. I'm only attempting to get the correct information out to the masses. I apologize if my explanation came out the wrong way. Yes, on the downloads page, home page,etc, there should be a caveat that indicates "not compatible with P3D 3.3 at this time". Yet, I don't have the admin rights to make such changes. The only thing I can do is alert everyone in the forums.

As always, anyone who is planning on buying FsP can download the software and use the demo. Of course that will tell him or her that it does not work with 3.3 at this point and no money has been spent. Again, this is for those who have not visited the forums to see any of the posts related to this topic.

RE: Please Read Regarding P3D V3.3! - WildBill - 07-06-2016

So.....Has anyone spoke with Dan yet?

Not even a hint of a peep out of Dan Hunappy