FsPassengers Forums
Ambient music shuffle and VAS Monitor - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers Customizing (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Ambient music shuffle and VAS Monitor (/showthread.php?tid=17682)

Ambient music shuffle and VAS Monitor - spilfred - 19-04-2016

Hello pilots,

I´ve made an update of a small tool of mine that I would like to share with you.

VAS Monitor is a tool that allow you to see how much VAS memory you have on your flights on FSX and P3d. You can see the VAS amount, set a value to alarm you and pause the sim when a minimum VAS is reached (with visual and audible alarm) and a button to scramble your ambient music of FSPassengers, so not all your flights will have the same music sequence. It´s very simple and free. I hope it helps you in some way.

Requeriments:
FSUIPC (not registered);

VAS Monitor Download

P.S. Sorry about my english, it´s not my main language.

Cheers

Fred Matias

RE: Ambient music shuffle and VAS Monitor - Joeflyer - 20-04-2016

Maybe you can upload the file in the More Downloads section as well?
Thanks for providing the tool for everyone to use Smile

RE: Ambient music shuffle and VAS Monitor - SamTDS - 21-04-2016

i want to know what vas memory is Wink thanks anyways

RE: Ambient music shuffle and VAS Monitor - spilfred - 22-04-2016

(20-04-2016, 08:46 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: Maybe you can upload the file in the More Downloads section as well?

Hi Joe, I keep on my website because the update system. when you run VAS Monitor, it check if there is a update and download it.

Smile

(21-04-2016, 09:07 AM)SamTDS Wrote: i want to know what vas memory is Wink thanks anyways

Hi Sam, look at this: VAS. It the biggest cause of OOM crashes of FSX and Prepar3d.

Hope it helps.

RE: Ambient music shuffle and VAS Monitor - SamTDS - 23-04-2016

(22-04-2016, 09:46 PM)spilfred Wrote:
(20-04-2016, 08:46 PM)Joeflyer Wrote: Maybe you can upload the file in the More Downloads section as well?

Hi Joe, I keep on my website because the update system. when you run VAS Monitor, it check if there is a update and download it.

Smile

(21-04-2016, 09:07 AM)SamTDS Wrote: i want to know what vas memory is Wink thanks anyways

Hi Sam, look at this: VAS. It the biggest cause of OOM crashes of FSX and Prepar3d.

Hope it helps.
Ah, would it work with other games too?

RE: Ambient music shuffle and VAS Monitor - spilfred - 25-04-2016

(23-04-2016, 09:59 AM)SamTDS Wrote:

Smile

Hope it helps.
No, only FS 2004, FSX and Prepar3d. Any that use FSUIPC.

RE: Ambient music shuffle and VAS Monitor - SamTDS - 25-04-2016

(25-04-2016, 05:35 AM)spilfred Wrote:
(23-04-2016, 09:59 AM)SamTDS Wrote:

Smile

Hope it helps.
No, only FS 2004, FSX and Prepar3d. Any that use FSUIPC.
i guess i asked for that, the only thing i have every really had a oom problem with is gmod and that was on the old computer

RE: Ambient music shuffle and VAS Monitor - Joeflyer - 01-05-2016

So far I haven't needed a VAS monitor for P3D in particular. I recently installed the Captain Sim 777 and FTX Global, but I keep the sliders on dense. Made a 4 hour flight without over taxing the system Smile At least I know where to get the monitor if I need it. Thanks again.