FsPassengers Forums
Welcome on this new forum - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Flight Simulators (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Prepar3D General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Welcome on this new forum (/showthread.php?tid=17548)

Welcome on this new forum - DanSteph - 26-02-2016

Welcome on this new forum,

Fill free to post here and make it alive. Beer

RE: Welcome on this new forum - steve1930 - 11-04-2018

thank you

How can I get Payload Model for F1_Kingair_B200. Thank you.

RE: Welcome on this new forum - Álvaro - 01-05-2019

Good morning, sir:

I would just like to know what prospects the FSPassenger project for P3D.4.4 currently has, which by the way already has version 4.5.

Greetings accompanied by my best wishes

Álvaro

RE: Welcome on this new forum - Álvaro - 27-06-2019

I would just like to know what prospects the FSPassenger project for P3D.4.4 currently has, which by the way already has version 4.5.

RE: Welcome on this new forum - f3rr0 - 28-06-2019

(27-06-2019, 11:06 PM)Álvaro Wrote: I would just like to know what prospects the FSPassenger project for P3D.4.4 currently has, which by the way already has version 4.5.

Maybe you didn't understand: Dan is the only developer of FsPassenger and at the moment he's fighting with a bad illness. No one of us but Joeflyer, has contact with him and the last message by him to Joe was on April. So please stop your cross posting asking about any update.

RE: Welcome on this new forum - Álvaro - 30-06-2019

(28-06-2019, 12:23 PM)f3rr0 Wrote:
(27-06-2019, 11:06 PM)Álvaro Wrote: I would just like to know what prospects the FSPassenger project for P3D.4.4 currently has, which by the way already has version 4.5.

Maybe you didn't understand: Dan is the only developer of FsPassenger and at the moment he's fighting with a bad illness. No one of us but Joeflyer, has contact with him and the last message by him to Joe was on April. So please stop your cross posting asking about any update.

If you or another forum moderator had responded promptly and diligently, it would not have been necessary to insist on a response to my request for information. You cannot expect users to know what happens when there is only silence around us. Do not make disrespectful insinuations or abuse your position in the forum, and instead help DAN, to keep alive the relationship of your project with your clients that we do care about their health, but that we are very disoriented and misinformed about what is happening.

RE: Welcome on this new forum - f3rr0 - 30-06-2019

(30-06-2019, 07:26 AM)Álvaro Wrote:

If you or another forum moderator had responded promptly and diligently, it would not have been necessary to insist on a response to my request for information. You cannot expect users to know what happens when there is only silence around us. Do not make disrespectful insinuations or abuse your position in the forum, and instead help DAN, to keep alive the relationship of your project with your clients that we do care about their health, but that we are very disoriented and misinformed about what is happening.
First of all I'm just a user like you and the only active moderator here is Joeflyer. Then note that Joeflyer did respond to you already here http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4533&pid=167149#pid167149 and unfortunately there are no other news than those.
We help Dan keeping the forum clean from spam (any day lot of spammers post unwanted links on the forum, and every day I report them to Joeflyer that is the only one who can remove that)
Simply we are just disoriented and misinformed like you. No news by Dan, about his health and about the developing progress. For sure in a different case an announcement would be posted, but at the moment the only thing we all know is just nothing. That's it.

RE: Welcome on this new forum - Álvaro - 30-06-2019

(30-06-2019, 08:41 AM)f3rr0 Wrote:
(30-06-2019, 07:26 AM)Álvaro Wrote:

First of all I'm just a user like you and the only active moderator here is Joeflyer. Then note that Joeflyer did respond to you already here http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4533&pid=167149#pid167149 and unfortunately there are no other news than those.
We help Dan keeping the forum clean from spam (any day lot of spammers post unwanted links on the forum, and every day I report them to Joeflyer that is the only one who can remove that)
Simply we are just disoriented and misinformed like you. No news by Dan, about his health and about the developing progress. For sure in a different case an announcement would be posted, but at the moment the only thing we all know is just nothing. That's it.

If you are not a moderator or anything like that, then you should not assume functions that do not correspond to you, let alone that of making disrespectful calls of attention to other users.

RE: Welcome on this new forum - Joeflyer - 01-07-2019

Alvaro, f3rro has made some good points regarding what I have already advised you of in another thread. I'm sorry this doesn't suffice as a explanation, but it is all I have in regards to the development of FsP. The only thing I can add is this: email Dan on a regular basis and ask if he is going to complete the update. Maybe one day he will respond.

Another point about the forums: Over the history of FsP forums, most of the users of FsP band together to help each other out with various problems and engage in friendly banter. Sometimes in doing so, we rub people the wrong way. It's unfortunate that you took f3rr0's statements as a point of anger. So, let's put this particular subject to rest and not discuss it any further in this thread. Agree?

RE: Welcome on this new forum - Álvaro - 03-07-2019

Joeflyer:

I agree with you, but we need to point out that it is neither healthy nor fair that some users are insinuating that to ask for the project is to disrespect DAN, because it is a project that is open, in force, and available to the public. I thank you for your mediating intervention, and as you rightly say, let's forget this matter!

Thank you and greetings