FsPassengers Forums
[Solved]Problem with NHancer. - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Flight Simulators (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: FS2004 General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [Solved]Problem with NHancer. (/showthread.php?tid=15949)

[Solved]Problem with NHancer. - jetdude43 - 17-07-2010

Hi guys,
Iv been getting back in to flight simulator recently, and when i opened up Nhancer to see my settings it prompted
me to
download the latest
version, which i did... no i have NO antialiasing, and im going desperate.
All settings are EXACTLY the same, and google hasnt offered me any solutions.
I remember when i first downloaded Nhancer i had this problem but i adjusted the settings to what they currently
are and all
was good, but
no i have no ideas, and im wondering if anybody else might?

thankyou,
-jetdude

moderator edit:
Dear user,

Your post title has been edited accordingly.

Thank you
Whiskey-zulu

Re: Problem with NHancer. - Joeflyer - 17-07-2010

How about deleting the FS9/FSX .exe in Nhancer profile and then re-add it. You may want to re-apply the profile settings just in case.

Re: Problem with NHancer. - jetdude43 - 18-07-2010

thanks for the quick reply Joe Smile ,
I tried that, Iv tried multiple settings, Iv made new profiles, and nothing has worked.
Turning AA on in game works, but its not a great quality, and I want to leave in game aa as a last resort.

Re: Problem with NHancer. - Joeflyer - 18-07-2010

If all else fails, completely uninstall Nhancer and start from the beginning. Now that I think about it, the latest drivers from Nvidia have
rendered Nhancer useless. I remember that now from Nick. I think those drivers are 257.21 for the GTX 285 card...like the one I have, but I
have yet to install those drivers. I'm still using the previous version...197 something. I have a feeling that may be the ol culprit.

Here's the thread:
http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=17083

Post Edited ( 07-18-10 06:13 )

Re: Problem with NHancer. - jetdude43 - 18-07-2010

Ok,
after reading this i uninstalled nhancer, installed the older drivers, reinstalled nhancer, applied the settings that were needed and
recommended, and nothing.
I feel like Ive tried everything here, online i cant find any solutions either, and the in game activated aa is just crap. I dont know what to do.

Re: Problem with NHancer. - Joeflyer - 19-07-2010

Hmmm, this has me stumped. Obviously there was a good combination you used before but no other combination works now. You are
certain that you have the correct .exe inserted in the profile? I'm wondering if you have a no cd patch .exe and a backup .exe that you may
have mixed up somehow?

Re: Problem with NHancer. - jetdude43 - 20-07-2010

I do have a replacement no-cd exe., but i didnt back the other one up so the no-cd one is the only one in the whole fs directory.

Re: Problem with NHancer. - Joeflyer - 20-07-2010

I was going to suggest that you try the original .exe to see if it worked with Nhancer, but since you no longer have it..... Doubt I'm afraid I
have no other suggestion for you.

Re: Problem with NHancer. - jetdude43 - 24-07-2010

Either way Joe, thanks for at least trying to help out.
anyways, after searching and searching online for a couple of hours, i found one forum where the person involved uninstalled the drivers with
driver sweeper and nhancer, rebooted, installed the drivers, rebooted, installed nhancer and set it up and then everything was all peaches
and cream. I decided Id do the same, except i decided id use driver version 182.50 seeing as it was my last effective driver installed, and
Nhancer 2.5.1 seeing as it was my last version that worked. I went through the process, and all is good again Smile

Re: Problem with NHancer. - Joeflyer - 26-07-2010

Well, at least you're back up and running Applause I'm still using the 192 drivers. They haven't failed me yet.