FsPassengers Forums
[Video] The Kai Tak Experience - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Flight Simulators (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: FS2004 General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [Video] The Kai Tak Experience (/showthread.php?tid=15485)

[Video] The Kai Tak Experience - tbird - 01-02-2008

From the 9Dragon scenery thats my favorite scenery....its amazing what people do for free!
Thanks to the 9Dragon team!

enjoy
http://home.lyse.net/ReidsFlyZone/The%20Kai%20Tak%20Experience.wmv

Re: [Video] The Kai Tak Experience - Joeflyer - 01-02-2008

Now that's an awesome Kai Tak vid! The graphics really stood out. Makes me envious of how nice and clear the vid is. I can never get
mine to turn out that crisp.

I missed the part that says which company makes the DC-10...was it CLS?

Again, outstanding workApplause

Re: [Video] The Kai Tak Experience - tbird - 01-02-2008

Thanks for the comment!

yes, it's CLS thats the maker of the DC10.
I'm a bit dissapointed with the system simulation on this aircraft but other than that its a nice aircraft to fly.

Re: [Video] The Kai Tak Experience - Joeflyer - 01-02-2008

Quote:tbird wrote:
Thanks for the comment!

yes, it's CLS thats the maker of the DC10.
I'm a bit dissapointed with the system simulation on this aircraft but other than that its a nice aircraft to fly.

You mean like the lack of a functioning FMC or?? I have the Skysimulations MD-11/MD-10 and was very disappointed in it's lack of
advanced programming like the FMC. It uses the default GPS flight track(from the flight plan within FS9). The so-called FMC is primarily
used to input nav/comm freqs. On the positive side, it does fly very well and has plenty of eye candy to it.

Re: [Video] The Kai Tak Experience - ameval - 01-02-2008

BadLink it doesnt open

Re: [Video] The Kai Tak Experience - Drew - 01-02-2008

Just watched, worked fine for me.

I need to go landing here, have it installed, but not flown to it. Why you ask? My fmc's dont recognise it, (pmdg 737 and atr 72) and not looking into
how to solve this yet Big Grin

Re: [Video] The Kai Tak Experience - DBE - 02-02-2008

Quote:Drew wrote:
Just watched, worked fine for me.

I need to go landing here, have it installed, but not flown to it. Why you ask? My fmc's dont recognise it, (pmdg 737 and atr 72) and not looking into
how to solve this yet Big Grin

Who needs a fri**ing FMC? You did it once in an A321.... Well

Re: [Video] The Kai Tak Experience - Drew - 02-02-2008

Yes, but when you plan route, you get a fmc error, so none of the other points work.

I was drunk (obviously) then, I just followed the mass of other planes, and landed where they were all landing lol (as normal, land where the red
writing is, and you cant go wrong lol )

Re: [Video] The Kai Tak Experience - ameval - 02-02-2008

k it opened now, pretty good scenery dude Big Grin

Re: [Video] The Kai Tak Experience - Joeflyer - 02-02-2008

I'm jealous...I have no scenery, no aircraft, no FsP, no FS9 right now. I'll be sweating all weekend without my simulator. I suppose I will have to
buy a case of beer and drown my sorrows until Monday. Better yet, I could work on finishing my research paper for schoolWell Hey, that's an even
better idea...NOT! Hehehehe! Man, am I a mess or what??

Re: [Video] The Kai Tak Experience - tbird - 02-02-2008

Quote:Joeflyer wrote
You mean like the lack of a functioning FMC or?? I have the Skysimulations MD-11/MD-10 and was very disappointed in it's lack of
advanced programming like the FMC. It uses the default GPS flight track(from the flight plan within FS9). The so-called FMC is primarily
used to input nav/comm freqs. On the positive side, it does fly very well and has plenty of eye candy to it.

Well, the DC10 doesn't actually have an advanced functioning FMC. I think the DC10 didn't get an avdvanced FMC until they got the -40
series. The MD11 has it though.
When I say dissapointed I mean the FE flight engineer panel etc.