FsPassengers Forums
[screenshots] New feature: the load Manifest - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: [screenshots] New feature: the load Manifest (/showthread.php?tid=15)

[screenshots] New feature: the load Manifest - DanSteph - 15-03-2005

By request I added the manifest almost done.

So when you load your aircraft and you click "ok immediatelly" or "ok delayed"

[Image: dreamfleetalaska.jpg]

You have this datasheet below that come ready to print, notice you can disable it while
clicking on "don't show me next time" (or in options)

You can also add V1-VR speed if you have them already and add a small line of info
(frequency, ils etc etc)
If you add speed and check "pilot call speed" the co-pilot will announce "v1 v2 rotate"

[Image: manifest.jpg]

Notice the weight on this sheet are fake for now but the hard part is done.

comment ? modif ? feature ?

Dan

Post Edited ( 03-15-05 03:10 )

Re: [screenshots] New feature: the load Manifest - Tanz - 15-03-2005

Hi Dan,

It could be could to add the max landing weight...very important if you have to dump fuel before doing an emergency landing....
And as well calculate: (TOW-MLDW)/Fuel comsumption = min time before landing.

Very good stuff! Go on Dan...

Cheers

Re: [screenshots] New feature: the load Manifest - DanSteph - 15-03-2005

Quote:Tanz wrote:
It could be could to add the max landing weight...very important if you have to dump fuel before doing an emergency landing....
And as well calculate: (TOW-MLDW)/Fuel comsumption = min time before landing.

The problem is that I don't have this info, it's aircraft specific and it appear nowhere
in Fs2004 cfg or memory.

Dan

Re: [screenshots] New feature: the load Manifest - Tanz - 15-03-2005

you're right it's in each aircraft specs....But i thought could be nice to include it....for example: The guy who has to perform a belly landing has
to dump some fuel before trying to make it...or loose points.
Another one: has to divert because of XXX, same problem...cause can have structural damage if too heavy....then loose points and money for maintenance...
That's real life.
Even if dumping fuel is not managed by some aircrafts, you can hold for the time needed...

I don't want to give you more headakes than you have now...just giving suggetions...

See u!

Yes but I'm sure that at least 80% of peoples don't know this value for the aircraft they fly
so a manual box would be useless. (and what if the guy enter wrong value ?)
And there is no method to guess or calculate this.

About failures and events there is already really much things so I bet that peoples
won't be disappointed to not have this one wich is really specific.

Dan
"almost finished the manifest, final screenshots soon"

Re: [screenshots] New feature: the load Manifest - Robjos - 15-03-2005

I agree, fuel dumping is a fairly minor issue and is not really supported by flight simulator anyway (only very few addon aircraft). But if MS
decide to include fuel dump in FS2006 and FsP is continued to be developed (which we hope it will be Smile ) then the feature would add
realism.

Robert

Quote:Robjos wrote:
But if MS decide to include fuel dump in FS2006 and FsP is continued to be developed (which we hope it will be Smile ) then the feature
would add realism.

In this case I'm sure there would be some value in memory or in config that FsP would be able to look
so it would be a pleasure for me to add this new feature in this case Wink

My goal is always to add the maximum realism possible, failure are not just here for the fun in FsP
but they force the pilot to visualy scan the panel as in reality to survey engine parameters and others
indications. (the defaut is 5% failure but one can set this from 100% to 0%)

Dan

Post Edited ( 03-15-05 19:23 )

Re: [screenshots] New feature: the load Manifest - Tanz - 16-03-2005

ok...catch it!
No probs...
see u