FsPassengers Forums
Feelthere have released SP2 and 400/500 - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Flight Simulators (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: FS2004 General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Feelthere have released SP2 and 400/500 (/showthread.php?tid=12819)

Pages: 1 2

Feelthere have released SP2 and 400/500 - jboweruk - 12-01-2006

Both out today, so now we can have the complete set. How long before somebody does a Payload then?

Re: Feelthere have released SP2 and 400/500 - Covoxer - 12-01-2006

Quote:How long before somebody does a Payload then?
Which exactly payload do you want? Well
Check http://fspsm.nm.ru

Re: Feelthere have released SP2 and 400/500 - jboweruk - 12-01-2006

all of 'em? lol

Re: Feelthere have released SP2 and 400/500 - Covoxer - 12-01-2006

Quote:all of 'em?
All of what??? Wonder
Plese, tell me exactly which aircraft models do you mean.
Thanks.

Re: Feelthere have released SP2 and 400/500 - jboweruk - 13-01-2006

I didn't mean I was after them personally, I just wondered how long it would take before somebody did payloads for the 734 and 735, I
know one has been done for the 733 PIC, but now they've released the 400/500 as well.

Don't worry, I think you missed my point. I'm okay as I haven't bought them yet, gonna be a while before Looking Glass can afford
anything of that calibre, we're still just about keeping our heads above water with what we have, biggest of which is a DC3.

Re: Feelthere have released SP2 and 400/500 - Covoxer - 13-01-2006

Now you got me... I do not uderstand a word you say! Fool
Aspecially those about DC3 lol
You say you have no payload for 734??? Doubt
Are you sureabout that?

Do you mean that one may need 733,734,735 payload since feelthere released last two?
But which of these is absent?
I thought you have them all?
No? Well

Re: Feelthere have released SP2 and 400/500 - jboweruk - 13-01-2006

Okay, let's try and set the record straight here:

Feelthere have now released the 737-400 and 737-500 series to add to the already released 737-300 PIC, okay?

what I meant was how long will it be until somebody here produces a payload file for these planes. I know somebody has already done
the 737-300 model, and we have a default 737-400, but the 500 series is somewhat smaller so will need a new payload file. So how
long does anyone think before somebody here produces such a payload file.

got it?

I digressed after that and just added a little about my airline which as I pointed out only has a DC3 (Dakota) as our biggest aircraft, which
is why as yet I don't personally need a payload for a 737, as the airline don't own one. See? Smile

Re: Feelthere have released SP2 and 400/500 - Covoxer - 13-01-2006

Ah yes! Now I see! Smile
Actually, I have 737-300 and -500 seat maps waiting for uploading. they are ready for a month now, but due to a "magic 26" bug I do not
release any payload since.
But if there is interest I can upload them right now. They do not have any 26 sections.
So, maybe I have to do it? Wonder

737-400 is available for download long time ago.

And to your company - DC-3 is the best all the way up to a 50pax turboprops!
For it's price you wouln't get any better moneymaker! Top
I've bough mine for about $600'000. The cheapest second handKingAir 350 is twice more expensive and earns much less money! Cool

Re: Feelthere have released SP2 and 400/500 - jboweruk - 16-01-2006

Even better when you charge 30 seats at VIP prices........

Re: Feelthere have released SP2 and 400/500 - Covoxer - 16-01-2006

Quote:Even better when you charge 30 seats at VIP prices........
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rant
You have no right to do this!!! Hot
You may set any prices you want in Company Manager, but you should not change class level in payload editor! Wall
It is a cheat!!!! And not realistic at all! Down
Why not just set there 100 or 200 seats for DC-3 in payload editor??? Doubt
IT IS THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!! But even more profitable. Applause Rant
Don't you guys understand that seat class in payload model determines how much people are ready to pay for it?
Do you think that one would like to pay more for 4 abreast seat in DC-3 than for economy class in 737!!! Fool
If you want them to be happy paying VIP prices, you have to give them huge, reclining, highly comfortable seats with extra comfort level at
least. Not talking about enterntainment and services... You can put them into DC-3 but it can fit only about 10 of them.
If you set that there are 30 VIP's in DC-3 then you probably put 20 additional out there on the wings! lol
Like I say, if you like to cheat this way, why not to set 100 VIP's? Grrr
Oh well.... Wall
No wonder that Dan had ciphered FsP database. I can imagine how would you cheat if it was editable. wow lol
I just can't get it - why are you trying to fool yourself?! Wonder
Start your company with more money, or turn off economy mode, and buy whatever you want! No need to cheat! Big Grin
lol
By the way, as far as I know, currently this is the only widely available way to cheat in FsP. Wink
Good job, Dan! Top Cool
lol

Re: Feelthere have released SP2 and 400/500 - samiranks - 17-01-2006

John, are you okay now you've got all of that out? lol

Post Edited ( 01-17-06 00:47 )

Re: Feelthere have released SP2 and 400/500 - Covoxer - 17-01-2006

Quote:John, are you okay now you've got all of that out?
AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hot Grrr
I hate cheating!!!! It makes me sooooooo................... Grrr Rant
lol lol lol
Nah, I'm okay! Just kidding. Cool
lol

Re: Feelthere have released SP2 and 400/500 - jboweruk - 17-01-2006

It's not cheating, people here in UK will happily pay £200 pounds each for a 1/2 hour flight over London sightseeing, you have to
remember these are historic ladies and people will pay to fly on them, heck I paid 39 quid for a 15 minute ride in a cramped old DH
Rapide, people will pay. It's not cheating to set VIP all seats, we are a VIP airline currently and charge those rates for all our seats, with
service to match. Both my DC3's are painted up in historic D-Day colours, one RAF and one USAAF. we can charge whatever we want for
the seating and people in real life would probably pay it, this isn't real so I just set all seats to VIP class which on a historic aircraft is not
unrealistic.

Like I said, all my planes are VIP class, even my little Baron and Bonanza, the only other class I have is on some even smaller jobs
where we only charge Business prices.

Re: Feelthere have released SP2 and 400/500 - Covoxer - 17-01-2006

Wow! Sounds like losless business to me!
I wonder why there are no such smart guys in rality to make money for nothing literally, if you say that it is realistic? Wonder
I tell you why: Hot
Quote:It's not cheating, people here in UK will happily pay £200 pounds each for a 1/2 hour flight over London sightseeing, you have to
remember these are historic ladies and people will pay to fly on them, heck I paid 39 quid for a 15 minute ride in a cramped old DH
Rapide, people will pay.
This is 100% true in reality but it can not be applied to FsP. Know why? Because FsP sells you this "historic ladies" for the price of a
crap!!! And you spend £0.00 to rise them from dead. Grrr
If you by plane as an cheap second hand garbage you should not consider it to be a something that one would pay any price to fly in.
Sightseeng economy aspect is absolutely missing in FsP so using this for excuse is a cheat as well! Down
FsPassenges pay you for distance and comfort. Nothing else counts in this game. You can not rise the price for the unique plane or for
the people just want to pay for. It is not implemented!
Setting seats to VIP you set comfort. And this is something that you cant add this way in reality!!! Down

Quote:It's not cheating to set VIP all seats, we are a VIP airline currently and charge those rates for all our seats, with
service to match.
Oh yes? Then why don't you just set your very high price for economy class in company manager and set services level high too???
You can set any services level you want in company manager for economy class. You may set it higher than for VIP.
What, you'll get 1-2 pax rep DC-3? Ha, ha!!! That's the reality!!! Servicess is not all! People need space to strech their legs for such a price.
lol

Quote:Both my DC3's are painted up in historic D-Day colours, one RAF and one USAAF.
Yes, but have you payed a penny for this refurbishing? No! So don't mind that FsPax woun't pay you back for looking at it! lol

Quote:we can charge whatever we want for the seating and people in real life would probably pay it,
But you will also spend a fortune to get perfectly flying DC-3 in UK either.

Quote:this isn't real so I just set all seats to VIP class which on a historic aircraft is not unrealistic.
Huh! Why dre you trying to simulate something that is not implemented? Fool
As I say - there is no historic planes in FsP! Only old, that are cheaper. Wink
Substituting historic value with VIP class is not fair at all.
If you set "real" VIP seats, you suffer the plane capacity.
If you get real historic plane, you pay much more for this.
But in your case you get the higher profit of VIP seat and do not sacrifice anything. Wall
This is a cheat! Hot

Quote:Like I said, all my planes are VIP class, even my little Baron and Bonanza,
Cheater! Baaa
What is so historic about Baron/Bonanza??? Doubt
Or they are painted by Picasso? lol lol

Ok... Flame out... Gimme some fire extinguisher... lol
I know you do not quite understand what's wrong here and why I'm so rude... Am I?... Wonder
But you see, you are braking the main economy rule.
In real life, things that are more wanted by people are more expensive. Don't you agree?
So, you cant say that people would like to pay more for flying plane that costs 600'000 and feets 30 of them, than for flying plane that costs
1'500'000 and fits only 11. These are approximate prices for highly used second hand DC-3 and KingAir in FsP.
So for FsP, DC-3 is a crap, and virtual pax do not care if it is historic as well as those who have sold you that plane.
Do you understand?
You can not substitute this by VIP settings since it will not be compensated by the plane cost, nor by the plane capacity. Do you
understand?
I believe that in UK you'll pay a lot to fly DC-3, but tell me, is it possible to get flying, well maintained DC-3 for the price lower than KingAir
in UK? Fool
No. You will have a lot of troubles to get flying DC-3 for any price in UK actually...
Do you understand why is it a cheat, now? Doubt
The problem is that you ar trying to simulate something that is not implemented. And you do it badly. Down

Oh well... I guess many people do this... As I say, if Dan made database editable we would have here a hundred of C23's... lol

I just don't understand why do you need to cheat?
You want to make less flights for your company to grow faster?
Set higher income multiplier! It is not a cheat, but the real life to game time ratio.
It would be boring to fly in real scale, spending years for promotion. Wink
So if the scale is too slow for you, no problem! Increase multiplier. 100% legal and made for such a situation! Top

So, do you understand now? Do you? Doubt
lol

Re: Feelthere have released SP2 and 400/500 - jboweruk - 17-01-2006

Trust me even with that it's still gonna take me at least another 15 flights to get a decent ATR or somesuch; then and only then will we
stop charging such prices. In fact my aim is just to get enough money to become an airline then when I have 40 aircraft my planes will get
bigger and my prices smaller. VIP iprices in a Baron/Bonanza are not unrealistic; heck just look at the seats on those birds to see that. A
DC3 can if you pack it right carry 50 ppl so 30 should be very comfortable and I'm actually only carrying 23. VIP does not only have to do
with comfort at all; it has a lot to do with other stuff like how they are looked after by the FA's how often you are on time and of course
where you fly; which in my case is small airstrips serving big hubs so that ppl can make their flight on time in comfort AKA a luxury limo
service if you like. They don't have to be there an hour before flight to check in as it's all taken care of by our highly capable ground staff. All
our planes have in flight music piped through our own in-house radio station to keep them amused during the sometimes 2hour flights.
In reality you rent any small prop for that length of time you're gonna pay if it comes with a pilot. Heck you're gonna pay if it doesn't. We
have to profit and we would not do that at all if we charge economy class on any of our current fleet. Once I have stuff like ATR's and jets
then yes our prices will lower. But for now we are and shall remain a VIP luxury airline. Once established our food and drink will become
free. I'm guessing you think the 50X multiplier is cheating too then? The challenge is really in starting your airline from 1 or 2 light aircraft
and building it up to full status with max number of jets and Turboprops. To do that you have to earn money to buy them. For me it's not
about that. It's all about my pilot and his career flying for a friend who is trying to start up from scratch. Today DC3's tomorrow 747's. Incidentally even a Stealth Bomber only costs 100 Million bucks a unit. Take a look at our prices for aircraft and you'll realise if you play it strct you would never own more than a couple of Cessna's with your pilot at C23. You just would not hang on to a pilot unless that's all he wanted to fly. I could fly without management but that would not be satisfying at all. IRL you would not even get an airline off the ground starting with a Cessna or Baron; you would need at least a Regional TurboProp to stand a chance and even then as soon as you made a buck the big boys would be looking to do a buy out on you to get rid of you.

Post Edited ( 01-17-06 21:36 )