FsPassengers Forums
Arian BBJ - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Flight Simulators (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: FS2004 General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Arian BBJ (/showthread.php?tid=11879)

Arian BBJ - Tanz - 17-07-2005

Hi guys,
Ariane just came out with a B737 BBJ....
What do u think about it?
Any people experienced in Ariane aircrafts? PMDG like?

Thanks!

Re: Arian BBJ - teemuss - 17-07-2005

yes i have DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM ARIANE.they sucks like hell buy pmdg instead for your own sake i can give you much more
details if you want to know more about ariane

Re: Arian BBJ - Tanz - 17-07-2005

Hi teemuss,
I already own PMDG 737...
The BBJ looks great...but i'll be very interested in what u say about this company & products.

P.S: I was looking for the forum in Ariane website...but couldn't find it...that's a bad start...

Thanks

Re: Arian BBJ - Twista - 17-07-2005

I personally think that you should forget about the Ariane 737s and the PMDG 737s and go with the WilcoPub/FeelThere 737PIC which is coming out soon.
There making a 300,400,and 500 version of the 737 which they promise that it will have more features than the PMDG 737 and be more frame rate friendly
than the PMDG.

Ok Twista...kept in mind! Tx
But, i wouldn't say i'll forget PMDG....
The BBJ is quiet interesting...& seem to be promising. In fact i love flying corporate...That's why.

Re: Arian BBJ - sandrepont - 17-07-2005

Tanz

Wanted to respond to your question about the Ariane BBJ and PMDG. I own several aircrafts from both companies and are pleased
with both. Each company has advantages over the other. Ariane in my opnion offers more of a realistic cockpit then PMDG 737 series.
Examples are the the IRS system, more switches, FMC, pushback trucks, and the engine sounds. Now PMDG offers a virtual cockpit,but
offers more verity in liveries and virtural cabin expereince. Now that Airane has relased the Boeing BBJ with a VCe cockpit and Virtual
cabin its made the flying experince more realistic. Who knows they may expand the idea back to there other aircrafts. .

Now with the upcoming release of the Boeing 747-400 by PMDG this aircraft could give Ariane a run for its money. To me PMDG is
now bringing the Virtual Cockpit that Airane has had in its VCe and combining with with the exceptional liveries and Virtal cabin that its
has offered its customers threw the release of the 737 series.

I have found that Ariane aircraft don't work with FSP. When programing the FMC on the PERF INF page once you enter in the last
figures it causes FS2004 to terminate. I'm hoping that FSP will be able to fix this making it enjoyable to use FSP with Ariane aircraft
owners such as myself. If no fix is possible it will not change my opinion of either company or product. Every program has it limitations.

Tanz hopefully the information above helps.

Scott

Scott,

Thanks for your post...
I think i'll give a chance to Ariane...I know these guys went through a bad period sometimes ago, but it seems they are trying to correct &
improve their image since that...In fact reagrding the work they've performed so far, they 're hard workers...
Regarding FsP issue, i'm not sure it's only related to this addon...I've experienced it as well...crash of Fs2004...
I'm still trying to find out what could be the cause before posting...

Keep in touch

Tx

Re: Arian BBJ - PH-MD11 - 18-07-2005

Quote:Twista wrote:
I personally think that you should forget about the Ariane 737s and the PMDG 737s and go with the WilcoPub/FeelThere 737PIC which is coming out soon.
There making a 300,400,and 500 version of the 737 which they promise that it will have more features than the PMDG 737 and be more frame rate friendly
than the PMDG.

More features?! God sake, I realy don't want to have more, Ain't even know all features of the PMDG! lol
Could you tell some about those features? Cool

Re: Arian BBJ - Tanz - 18-07-2005

Sandrepont,

I did it! But it seems that the online registration is not working...so i've used the email way...How long did it take u to get an answer?
Did u experienced some problems as well?

Thanks

Re: Arian BBJ - sandrepont - 18-07-2005

Tanz

No it took less the 24 hours to get the email code back. They normally say to give them up to 48 hours but never had to experience that
long of a wait. I did have trouble registering the online activation on the BBJ. You should get one code that you will enter for the pushback
and the same code works for activating the FMC.

Here is just a tip that I use if I want to usually get a same day response from Ariane. Scense I live in the central time zone. I like to send
them any questions that I have the night before because 50% of the time I will have the answer when I get up in the morning. Otherwise I
have it sometime late afternoon.

I've heard people from time to time putting Ariane down, not sure why. I mean the only big thing I hear is people priating there software.
If they did something alwful then it must have been over two years ago. If you find why FS2004 is crashing I would love to know. I put a
post on here and all I've scene people wrting about is the price and how bad Ariane is. I've got news for them the PMDG 747 is going to
be over 50 bucks. The price is going to be very comparable to Ariane price. Also I would like to know what you think of Ariane Boeing
BBJ.

Scott.

Re: Arian BBJ - psolk - 20-07-2005

Quote:sandrepont wrote:
Tanz
I put a post on here and all I've scene people wrting about is the price and how bad Ariane is. I've got news for them the PMDG 747 is going to
be over 50 bucks. The price is going to be very comparable to Ariane price. Also I would like to know what you think of Ariane Boeing
BBJ.

Scott.

First of all, PMDG has not released a price and they have never charged over $50 US for anything so I do not see why you think they would start now,
nor do I see where you are getting your information from. Actually, it is not even information, you are just making it up with no basis or foundation.
As I said, PMDG has announced no pricing info as of yet. Not to mention, Ariane's BBJ is NOT 50 dollars, it is 50 Euros without repaints... Do the
math, that is around$85 US, not 50 with the exchange rate and can run you over $100 if you actually want repaints. They are out of their mind in my
opinion.

As for people posting about Ariane, do some homework. You will see why so many of us have such strong feelings against them.
http://www.avsim.com/pages/0902/pt_again.html

Please post more informatively in the future...
-Paul