FsPassengers Forums
programers please read - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers General (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: programers please read (/showthread.php?tid=112)

Pages: 1 2

programers please read - jeffrey11190 - 08-05-2005

could you have a option for like if you land rong it still wont do andthing.like crash.you have a option on for the carsh or no for no crash if
you land rong.????please respond Cool8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

Re: programers please read - DanSteph - 08-05-2005

sorry... I don't get it ?

Dan

Re: programers please read - Zatnikitelman - 08-05-2005

I don't quite understand it, but t sounds good. But what about having something where it detects the kind of landing you are trying like ILS
GPS VOR NDB or visual and any other types there are.

And what FsP should do when it detect the kind of landing ?

Dan

Oh sorry, it determines the grade of your landing and decides how well you did only if you select it so novice pilots don't get bad reports
every landing that didn't go perfectly.
Example Report (probably not correct format): You were off by five degrees on your ILS approach (-1pt.)

I may add ILS detection and sound later after the final (sound were requested by tester at least)
But I must know stop adding features else FsP will not be ready before 2008...

Thanks for your suggestion anyway

Dan

Re: programers please read - JaWood - 08-05-2005

Or how about how close your plane was to landing in the white touchdown zone markings. If your wheels grease dead on the markings + or - 100 feet,
you get bonus points. If you were within 100 to 500 feet, there's no points. If outside 500 ft, there's a penalty. Perhaps you've already got
something like this in the program.

Re: programers please read - jeffrey11190 - 08-05-2005

i mean like their is a box to check to have not real settings like even if you land rong nothing will happen like say you crashed.because i
dont land very wellSmile

Re: programers please read - JaWood - 08-05-2005

Quote:i mean like their is a box to check to have not real settings like even if you land rong nothing will happen like say you crashed.because i
dont land very wellSmile

Oh so you basicly want to turn off certain features that would otherwise penalize you if you happened to do them badly, such as landings. A
"handicap" if you will, like in golf.

yes lol Applause

Then don't use FsP you will not get any penality for bad flight Wink

More seriously you can turn off what I consider the most boring penality:
lights and barometer.... otherwise every mistake will be accounted.

I don't see the point to program a soft like FsP , allow the guy to almost crash on the airstrip
and have passengers still smiling... that's not the goal of FsP.

FsPassengers add passengers to your flight, if you crash land they won't smile and you
will get penality, financial penality and points penality for your pilot (taken he is still alive)

If your flight was really bad you have anyway the choice to register it or not...

Dan

will you still get money or something ???

you said-I don't see the point to program a soft like FsP , allow the guy to almost crash on the airstrip
and have passengers still smiling... that's not the goal of FsP.

but after the release of the program can you do this for a addon or update please

But some pilots are not very good in some areas, like I am excellent at almost everything, like precision flying ( I flew a 747 at mach0.8
thgough NeW York City without crashing) but not at landing, and not at real precision flying like keeping the plane at altitude without an
autopilot, or following a heading precicely.

Re: programers please read - Steve - 08-05-2005

Well, maybe you should get some practice in before FsP is released?