FsPassengers Forums
Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers Customizing (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database (/showthread.php?tid=10305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - Joeflyer - 16-07-2012

I don't think it matters on this sort of subject since it is an ongoing database. That's why the subject matter was placed as a sticky Smile

RE: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - Skyzo - 13-03-2016

OTHH is missing Smile
OTHH;Hamad International Airport;United Arab Emirates

RE: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - misterchow05 - 25-05-2016

(23-03-2007, 02:18 PM)DBE Wrote: As I have encountered a couple of airports which are not named within FsPassengers, I thought I'd start a thread
where people
can post the ones they
have found.

Episodically I'lll update the current post and upload a revised list to the More Downloads section.

LGAV - Athens Intl - Greece
HESH - Sharm El Sheikh Intl - Egypt
VTCC - Chiang Mai Intl - Thailand
AGGH - Honiara - Salomon Islands
FYWH - Hosea Kutako Intl - Namibia
FYWB - Walvis Bay - Namibia
HKJK - Jomo Kenyatta, Nairobi - Kenya
JFLI - Jubail - Saudi Arabia
KASE - Aspen - Usa
KMKC - Kansas City Downtown - Usa
ZSPD - Pudong, Shanghai - China
RKSI - Incheon, Seoul - South Korea
SAEZ - Ezeiza, Ministro Pistarini- Argentina
SBPS - Poro Seguro - Brasil
YPDN - Darwin Intl - Australia
Z41 - Anchorage, Lake Hood Strip - Usa
KMRY - Monterey Airport - Usa
VTCT - Chiang Rai - Thailand
VHHX - Kai Tak Intl - Hong Kong
SCFX - Isla San Felix - Chile
ANAU - Nauru Intl - Nauru
YBHM - Hamilton Island - Australia
VNL2 - Lukla - Nepal
VEMR - Dimapur - India
EVRA - Riga Intl - Latvia
EYSV - Vilnius Intl - Lithuania
VHHX - Kai Tak Intl - Hong Kong
ZMCD - Choibalsan - Mongolia
UNNT - Novosibirsk - Russia
CYRC - St Honore - Quebec
KSDF - Louisville Intl Airport - Usa
KHWD - Hayward Executive Airport - Usa
UWSS - Saratov Zentralniy - Russia
KHSV - Huntsville - Usa
VNL2 is from aerosoft lukla x

RE: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - allenb - 26-11-2016

Dear Forum,

I added the airports listed to the ICAO database. I restarted computer and loaded FSX.  I typed in my destination, this time my flight was from KLGA-KBOS, and FSPassengers did not recognize KBOS. After several attempts of inputting various airports, none were recognized. I loaded the backup ICAO Database I saved prior to making changes and all airports attempted were recognized. Has anyone else had this issue? If so is there a fix, as it seems that everytime I edit the ICAO Database, it invalidates that file for some reason.

RE: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - SamTDS - 26-11-2016

It is highly recommended to goto the more downloads section and get the updated ICAO databases from there. It is not recommended to edit any for of database when you dont know 100% what to do

RE: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - Joeflyer - 27-11-2016

Allenb, when you search for KBOS in the ICAO .cfg, it should be shown like this:

KBOS;Logan Intl;United States

KBOS should already be in the .cfg file. Yes, there are a number of airports that are not in the .cfg and every user can input any airport he or she wants to...as long as the format is adhered to and there are no special characters in the airport name.
Since you loaded the saved backup, did you do a search for KBOS while the ICAO.cfg is open? It should already be there.

RE: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - lavochkin - 08-04-2018

(26-11-2016, 04:19 AM)allenb Wrote: Dear Forum,

I added the airports listed to the ICAO database. I restarted computer and loaded FSX.  I typed in my destination, this time my flight was from KLGA-KBOS, and FSPassengers did not recognize KBOS. After several attempts of inputting various airports, none were recognized. I loaded the backup ICAO Database I saved prior to making changes and all airports attempted were recognized. Has anyone else had this issue? If so is there a fix, as it seems that everytime I edit the ICAO Database, it invalidates that file for some reason.

I have the same problem in FSX. FS9 I input an airport into the .CFG file, It show up. But FSX it will not show and I had to got into my website data base and input it manually.

Is 2015 the lastest ICAO.CFG for FSX? I have only found one airport not listed in the FSX ICAO.CFG. ( So Far) FS9 there a ton airports that needs to be added.

Thanks