FsPassengers Forums
Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - Printable Version

+- FsPassengers Forums (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FsPassengers (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FsPassengers Customizing (http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database (/showthread.php?tid=10305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - T-Bone - 01-01-2009

Sorry guys but I have to ask 2 questions as I am new to this, and confused.

1) I just bought FSPasX. Are all these airports in this thread missing from my Data Base CFG or are these only missing for the FS2004
version?

I find it is difficult to check if these airports or my home airport (CYQR) are in the FSPassX data base because they don't seem to be in any
order that I can figure out. By this I mean it goes from US airports to Canadian to another countries and the back and forth.

2) When adding airports In the FSPassX CFG folder does it matter where I add it (at the bottom of the list)? and what if that airport is
already in the list (but I missed seeing it)?
Thanks

Re: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - Valoran - 02-01-2009

It's alot faster to load up FSX, start a flight through FSPX and type the code into the destination slot. If it gives you a name, it's in the FSPax
DB. If it doesn't give you the name of the airport, post it here.

Smile

Re: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - American Airlines Virtual Ceo - 02-01-2009

Wondering.... where do u get winzip?

Re: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - American Airlines Virtual Ceo - 02-01-2009

All additional airports should be in the following format as it is easiest for me to update the list.

AGGH;Henderson;Solomon Islands

I don't want to waste my time looking for the country. thank you Wink

PS. USA should look like this: United States

Re: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - SkyAirWorld - 03-01-2009

AGGH must be popular...

3rd Mention.....

I assure you its not that spectacular in real life lol Smile

and AAVC Winzip comes with Windows

I reccomend using WinRAR though

Re: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - American Airlines Virtual Ceo - 03-01-2009

I just picked a random airport. Smile

Re: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - American Airlines Virtual Ceo - 03-01-2009

Any airports that you want to be added just post here or email me at laustin72@yahoo.com Remember this format

KHSV;Huntsville;United States

Just so i can add them directly to the list of airports. if you didn't post in that format i'll ask you to repost in that format. Thank you.
I will periodicly add the list to the download section.

Re: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - American Airlines Virtual Ceo - 04-01-2009

Here is the Link: http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=download&cat=All&search=1703&searchtype=Id

Re: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - pepzi - 24-05-2009

ESNY;Soderhamn;Sweden
ESOL;Lemstanas;Sweden

Edit: I was to quick, I just saw after posting, that they have already been added. Thanks! Smile

Post Edited ( 05-24-09 04:11 )

Re: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - meadfoot - 05-04-2010

RJNS;Shizuoka;Japan

Re: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - davdaninja - 05-03-2011

VTBS;suvarnabhumi;Thailand

its not really a part of fsx but a freeware download to include thailand's new airport in fsx

Re: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - meadfoot - 08-04-2011

FALE;King Shaka;South Africa
ZUBD;Changdu;China

Re: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - eldon3069 - 22-05-2011

VOHS - Hyderabad, India

Re: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - meadfoot - 28-11-2011

ZUJZ;Jiuzhaigou Huanglong;China

Post Edited ( 11-28-11 19:56 )

Re: Missing Airports in FsPax ICAO Database - sss - 08-04-2012

Uhh.
sorry if i dug up an old topic, but i found a new one:
KTTS: NASA shuttle landing facility