home > forum
Welcome on FsPassengers forum
The basic ground rules for discussions on fspassengers forums are simple: be
polite, use common sense and don't break the law.
We don't intend to censor messages based on
the opinions expressed within posts, but we will enforce the policies
outlined here. We reserve the right to remove,
modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation.
Suspension of your account is a definite consequence of not adhering to these
1 - General Forum Rules:
- 1.1 We take the "Be Polite" rule
very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally
unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.
- 1.2 Respect your moderators, staff members and other users. Interfering with
moderated decisions or messages is strictly prohibited
- 1.3 Public posts debating these rules and/or moderators' enforcement of such, will be removed without comment. We
encourage feedback however and invite you to PM the Administrator if you have any questions or concerns.
- 1.4 You are permitted a maximum of one account,
active or inactive, regardless of how many companies you represent.
- 1.5 Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. You may not
share your account login with anyone.
- 1.6 Respect the privacy of others, do not publish any personnal information or forward to anyone private contents as PM,mails or posts from private forums.
- 1.7 You may not post on behalf of any banned member in any public manner. This includes all forums, private messages,
- 1.8 You may not link, in any manner, to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit, gross
violence, or are determined by moderators to be detrimental to the community.
- 1.9 Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled.
2 - Posting:
3 - Requesting:
- 2.1 Do not use CAPS in your posts or in title
- 2.2 Post in appropriate sections
- 2.3 Use the search functionality read sticky post or FAQ before posting or requesting
- 2.4 You should use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic.
- 2.5 You may not bump threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other
action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its forum without adding a very important information.
Moderators will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether to take action or not.
4 - Reporting:
- 3.1 Make sure your request does not already exist. Use the search feature or read the FAQ before requesting
- 3.2 Provide as much information as possible about your request
- 3.3 Be appreciative to those who have found your request and thank them for their effort and time
- 3.4 Do not request anything that is against forum rules
- 3.5 When your request has been fulfilled, you may add [Solved] in the front of your post title
- 4.1 If you have any problems with the site PM an Administrator
- 4.2 If you have problem with members PM an Administrator or a moderator (see list below)
- 4.3 If you have problem with any threads or posts PM an Administrator or a moderator (see list below)
- 5.1 We will not release any member information unless under court order
- 5.2 We reserve the right to modify and amend these terms at any time without notice
- 5.3 It is your responsibility to remain informed of current rules
- 5.4 We do not monitor private messages unless there is an abuse investigation
|Write a message to moderator|
|Click on a username to send a message to a moderator:|
Else you can click on the left menu bouton contact to write a mail to the administrator