FsPassengers Forums

Full Version: [Solved]Ntdll.dll P3D V3.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello, I bought FSP Lately on P3D V3.1,
I have a ntdll.dll error every flight since I took FSP, it may be during the flight or at the end of the flight, I have the
latest FSUIPC update.
Why do not you make sure that FSP can store the last position much like VAFS? it would be an addition so well.
Good if you could help me with this error ntdll it would be great! =)
thank you,
Kévin
Sorry for the mistakes, I'm French and I use google translation,
Quote:vekant wrote:
hello, I bought FSP Lately on P3D V3.1,
I have a ntdll.dll error every flight since I took FSP, it may be during the flight or at the end of the flight, I have the latest FSUIPC update.
Why do not you make sure that FSP can store the last position much like VAFS? it would be an addition so well.
Good if you could help me with this error ntdll it would be great! =)
thank you,
Kévin
Sorry for the mistakes, I'm French and I use google translation,
Fsp does store the last position but only after you end a flight. Ntdll.dll is a Microsoft dll and not a P3D or fsp dll
FSP ne stocke la dernière position mais seulement après que vous finissez un vol. Ntdll.dll est une DLL Microsoft et non pas un P3D ou FSP dll
Note: I used google translate to
Note: Je l'habitude Google traduction pour

Sam is spot on Kevin. You didn't mention your operating system and any other addons you may have installed...airports, aircraft, Active Sky Next,etc.
Also, this can possibly happen if you have the P3D settings too high for your hardware. Please provide as much information as possible....including
the event viewer information when you get a crash.

Sam est sur place Kevin. Vous ne mentionnez pas votre système d'exploitation et des autres addons peuvent avoir installé... aéroports, aéronefs,
Sky Active ensuite, etc. En outre, cela peut se produire éventuellement si vous avez les paramètres P3D trop élevés pour votre matériel. Veuillez
fournir autant d'informations que possible... y compris les informations de visionneuse d'événement lorsque vous obtenez un crash.

thank you for your answer, I use airbus X aerosoft or PMDG 777 Orbx vector, global Orbx base and openNC europe, active sky next, soft rex and immersions packages
FSFX.

I have no problem when I fly non FSP.

I'll try this week to fly without FSP to see and come back to you.

The error message is P3D has stop working. Then I will see in the event log and ntdll.dll.

merci pour vos réponse, J'utilise airbus X aerosoft ou pmdg 777, ORBX vector, ORBX global base et europe openNC, active sky next, rex soft et les packages
immersions de FSFX.

J'ai aucun problème quand je vol sans FSP.

Je vais encore essayer cette semaine de faire des vols sans FSP pour voir et je reviendrais vers vous.

Le message d'erreur est P3D a cesser de fonctionner. Ensuite je vais voir dans le journal d’événement et la ntdll.dll.

thank you for your answer, I use airbus X aerosoft or PMDG 777 Orbx vector, global Orbx base and openNC europe, active sky next, soft rex and immersions
packages
FSFX.

I have no problem when I fly non FSP.

I'll try this week to fly without FSP to see and come back to you.

The error message is P3D has stop working. Then I will see in the event log and ntdll.dll.

merci pour vos réponse, J'utilise airbus X aerosoft ou pmdg 777, ORBX vector, ORBX global base et europe openNC, active sky next, rex soft et les packages
immersions de FSFX.

J'ai aucun problème quand je vol sans FSP.

Je vais encore essayer cette semaine de faire des vols sans FSP pour voir et je reviendrais vers vous.

Le message d'erreur est P3D a cesser de fonctionner. Ensuite je vais voir dans le journal d’événement et la ntdll.dll.
What os do you use? If we can find somebody who uses the same os and has fsp working in P3D then we could possible copy their copy of the dll to
you(rather risky procedure as is is to do with system files, admin account will have to be used), also needed is if it is 32 it or 64 bit and the CPU details(Intel
brand and amd brand have differences as well as server cpus)

Quel système d'exploitation utilisez-vous? Si nous pouvons trouver quelqu'un qui utilise le même système d'exploitation et a FSP travailler dans P3D nous
pourrions alors possible de copier leur copie de la DLL de vous (procédure plutôt risquée, car est est à faire avec les fichiers système, compte admin devra
être utilisée), également nécessaire est si elle est de 32 ou 64 bits et les détails de la CPU (marque Intel et AMD marque des différences ainsi que les
processeurs du serveur)

windows 7 64bits

intel I7 4770K 3.40ghz OC 4.2Ghz

Nvidia GTX970

que voulez vous dire par les processeurs du serveur ?

C'est peut-être en rapport avec le bug 0xc00000005

--------------------------------------------
1) Ouvrez regedit
2) Allez à la clé HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers
3) Supprimer toutes les clés "<CheminVersP3D>\\Prepar3D.exe" ("$~ RUNASADMIN IgnoreFreeLibrary<FsPassengers.dll>" )

Si vous ne trouvez pas, postez une image de la clé "Layers".

Sinon, il me faut les FsP3DInstall.log et Log.txt que vous trouverez dans:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\FsPassengersP3D

It might be a related 0xc00000005 bug, please try this:

--------------------------------------------
1) Open regedit
2) Goto the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers
3) Delete the key "<PathToYourP3D>\\Prepar3D.exe.exe" ("$~ RUNASADMIN IgnoreFreeLibrary<FsPassengers.dll>" )

In the "layers" part, DELETE ALL the keys that start with your Prepar3D.exe's path and a name of module.
----------------------------------------------

Source here:
http://forum.simflight.com/topic/73518-p...violation/
https://steamcommunity.com/app/314160/di...049439191/
http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads...262/page-2

Post Edited ( 01-04-16 01:26 )
ok j'essaie ça, j'ai supprimé la clé et voici ce qu'il y a dans

FsPP3DInstall :

-FsPassengers setup ver. Dec 22 2015 started: 29.12.2015 - 02:52

-Search if Prepar3D is running
-OK Prepar3D is not running
-Attempting to find Prepar3D directory.
-Checking 64 byte registry for Prepar3D v2.5
-Prepar3D v2 Directory found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\
-Checking 64 byte registry for Prepar3D v3 edition
-64 byte registry not found, checking 32 byte registry for Prepar3D v3 edition
-Prepar3D v3 edition Directory found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\
-Checking Prepar3D path, searching this file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Effects\Effects.cfg
-Prepar3D found ok
-Detecting OS and FsPassengers install path...
-Windows 7: 6.1
-FsPassengers will be installed in: C:\Users\Public\Documents\FsPassengersP3D
-Getting Prepar3D version
-Prepar3D version returned: 3.1.2.15831
-Prepar3D version OK
-Check free space
-Free space Total Mb available: 301227
-Check needed space
-Needed space: 153
-Previous version detected - this is an upgrade of 2015 version of FsPassengersP3D.
-Start of file copy...
-Extracting file to: C:\Users\Public\Documents\FsPassengersP3D
-Ok: all files extracted correctly
-Attempting to find dll.xml file
-Getting Prepar3D.exe version
-Prepar3D.exe version: 3.1.2
-Executing Prepar3D.exe to write in the DLL.XML
-Attempting to write Config file 'FsPassengersP3D\bin\Prepar3DPath.cfg'
-Config file 'FsPassengersP3D\bin\Prepar3DPath.cfg' written ok
-Creating shortcut in start menu...
-Attempting to write uninstall information in 'bin\uninstallpath.cfg'
-Number of files not replaced by update (to keep user's modification): 585
-Writting FsPassengers's windows in missionpanel.cfg
-missionpanel.cfg - ok
-Adding uninstall key to registry
-Uninstall key added to registry
-Writting Path to effects
-Executing Prepar3D.exe to write new path
-Writting wav path to effects files
-Writting wav path to effects files completed.
-Checking if simconnect and all library are installed
-FsPassengersP3D.dll loaded fine - simconnect and library ok
-Install completed with success
-Writting this log in FsPassengers folder...

et voici dans log :

-------------------------------------
FsPassengersP3D ver. Dec 22 2015
LOG started 03.01.2016 - 06:52

-------------------------------------
Start of FsPassengersP3D.dll
Selected Language:French
Number of text imported: 269
Available memory for language text= 23433
keyboard.ini file loaded key read= 26
Getting Prepar3D version
Prepar3D version returned: 3.1.2.15831
Prepar3D version OK
Prepar3D path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
FsP path: C:\Users\Public\Documents
Loading config file
Nbr of currency found in file: 7
Selected currency:Euro
Nbr of inflation data found 113
Config file saved
DirectSoundInit->Success
Start Init Failures
End Init Failures OK. Nbr of failures: 40
searching music collection
Music found: 8

Module and mem Listing. Please report those in case of CTD >>>:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bin\nodump.txt found, no module and memory listing
End of module listing
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All init completed ok - run addon
SimConnect_Open - OK
SimConnect_CallDispatch - OK
End of initialisation - OK
End of FsPassengersP3D.dll
Deleting Failures
DirectSoundDeinit-> Success
Config file saved
SimConnect_Close - OK

je viens de vérifier et oui c'est bien le code d'erreur que vous avez décrit,

Voici mon rapport de journal d'événement

Nom de l’application défaillante Prepar3D.exe, version : 3.1.2.15831, horodatage : 0x5672b60a
Nom du module défaillant : ntdll.dll, version : 6.1.7601.18939, horodatage : 0x55afd843
Code d’exception : 0xc0000005
Décalage d’erreur : 0x00037659
ID du processus défaillant : 0x20e0
Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01d14595c9f6dcee
Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Prepar3D.exe
Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
ID de rapport : 5025a4a1-b1d8-11e5-ac8a-7824af32fac0

Nom de l’application défaillante Prepar3D.exe, version : 3.1.2.15831, horodatage : 0x5672b60a
Nom du module défaillant : ntdll.dll, version : 6.1.7601.18939, horodatage : 0x55afd843
Code d’exception : 0xc0000005
Décalage d’erreur : 0x00037659
ID du processus défaillant : 0x20e0
Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01d14595c9f6dcee
Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Prepar3D.exe
Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
ID de rapport : 5025a4a1-b1d8-11e5-ac8a-7824af32fac0
try running P3D as admin and see if that works, the error code is an access violation code

essayez de lancer P3D tant qu'administrateur et de voir si cela fonctionne, le code d'erreur est un code de violation d'accès

Si vous avez supprimé la clé du coup c'est bon ? (Je vois que vous avez un log.txt qui se termine correctement
donc fspassengers s'est bien executé)

Si oui, première fois que j’entends parler de la "0xc00000005" pour p3d, il faudra que je modifie aussi son setup
(Je pense ajouter une détection automatique de cette clé registre dans les setup, il suffirait de relancer
le setup pour la supprimer et que ça marche)

Quote:SamTDS wrote:
essayez de lancer P3D tant qu'administrateur et de voir si cela fonctionne, le code d'erreur est un code de violation d'accès

Sam, those admin stuff solved things with FsPassengers 2008 or 2004 but now it is not usefull anymore with "2015" version.

I'm at work I look at this tonight but normally I already launched P3D as a director and I also put the lockeed martin folder as a "total control"

Tonight I'm going to do a test and every night this week, I would return to you the weekend to tell you.

Thank you very much for your support!

je suis au travail je regarde ça ce soir mais normalement je lance déjà P3D en tant que administrateur et j'ai aussi mis le dossier
lockeed martin en tant que "contrôle total"

Ce soir je vais faire un test et tous les soirs de cette semaine, je reviendrais vers vous en fin de semaine pour vous dire.

Merci beaucoup pour votre soutiens !
Quote:DanSteph wrote:
Quote:SamTDS wrote:

Sam, those admin stuff solved things with FsPassengers 2008 or 2004 but now it is not usefull anymore with &quot;2015&quot; version.
ik sometimes FSX requires admin when it uses adons, since P3D has basically the same core I thought it would help here. Not to mention Microsoft
and their folder permissions, with it requiring something in the system folder would likely make it need admin

bonjour,
après une semaine de test je suis vraiment sur que c'est FS passenger qui fait planter mon simulateur...
J'ai fait plusieurs vols avec FSpassenger et tous les vols à un moment pendant la descente ou à l'arrivée à la porte cesse de fonctionner.
Tous les vols que j'ai fait sans FSpassenger c'est bien terminé, ne c'est pas coupé...

Hello,
after a week of testing I'm really on it's passenger FS that crashes my simulator ...
I made several FSpassenger flights and all flights at some point during the descent or arriving at the door stops working.
All flights I did not FSpassenger this is done, do not cut it ...
Pages: 1 2