FsPassengers Forums

Full Version: Buying FsPassengers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

you're all probably going to think i'm stupid for this, but I couldn't find it on the website anywhere! :p

Anyway, If I am using the demo version of FsPassengers, and I buy the full version, is it possible to transfer all the informatiion (pilot logs, company,
planes purchased etc) onto the new FsPassengers? If so can you please inform me how?

thanks in advance!

Oh, and one more thing I forgot about, if I was to need to reinstall FSX due to errors or something like that, do I need to buy FsPassengers all over
again or can I just redownload it?

Since you are going to re-install FSX and therefore FsPX, make a back-up copy of the FsPX database folder that has all of your company
information....put it on a CD or thumb drive...or on another hard drive if you have one. Once you have re-installed FSX and then FsPX, put in your
serial code to register the software and then copy the saved FsPX database folder into the FsPX main folder. You should then have your company working
again.

Your serial code should work no mater how many times you have to re-install FsPX. ALWAYS make a back up of the FsPX database FIRST before you
uninstall the software so you won't lose your company progress. I suggest that you make a back up copy once a week at least anyway and keep it in a
safe location. Too many people forget to do this.
I use a thumb drive that sits in my desk every Friday to backup my companies.Beer

Okay thanks Smile