FsPassengers Forums

Full Version: How to earn 3450 points in one flight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With this flight I earn 3450 points and recive promotion

http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=va&l...ght=428584

============================ GOT QUICKLY PROMOTION RANK FOR EXCEPTIONAL FLIGHT ==================================

[Image: promotion2k.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Post Edited ( 06-17-11 14:03 )
Wow congratulations, that is impressive Top Been a while since I got that many points too Smile

[Image: a345supporter.jpg]

Congratulations mate! Well done!
Well Done for getting it down in those conditions. But for me it's not about the points it's about the flying.

This is what I think. The more points you get in a flight, the better flyer or pilot you are. Simple Wink

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz-qKvrqmD0[url]
Quote:969SQN wrote:
This is what I think. The more points you get in a flight, the better flyer or pilot you are. Simple Wink

But, what when you've subtracted all your penality points? Wink
Quote:BestPilot wrote:

Well, a good pilot wouldn't have any penality points deducted from them in the first place Wink

How old are you two?

Well, a good pilot wouldn't have any penality points deducted from them in the first place Wink

I was soooo near to having no penality points. Then I tail struck my DC-9 on takeoff !!!!! Aaaah. Easy to do on that one if
one isn't watching
one's speed and rotation rate carefully. Worry

300 darn penalty points to mar my 100% safety record. Boooo.
Quote:gbapache wrote:
How old are you two?

lol lol Beer

I start my carrer in FSP collecting many penality points (cause hard landing or exceeded speed or forget light etc.) its not a shame I think. A good
pilot is not who not have penality in his history flights but what became in the final after the experience and skill

I was soooo near to having no penality points. Then I tail struck my DC-9 on takeoff !!!!! Aaaah. Easy to do on that one if one isn't watching

Does that still make you the best virtual pilot in the world now? Turning

Quote:Joeflyer wrote:
I was soooo near to having no penality points. Then I tail struck my DC-9 on takeoff !!!!! Aaaah. Easy to do on that one if
one isn't watching

Does that still make you the best virtual pilot in the world now? Turning

I go by incident to flight ratio, easy to quantify if you calculated the average no. of penality points per flight.

I suppose somebody with 10 flight and no penality points could say they were better, but 10 flights is not a big enough
sample size. The
more flights you do, the more likely you will get at least some penality points, for example. So, say after 100 or more
flights, we compare
the penality points to total flights, I haven't yet done this. But 300 penality points in the last at least year can't be far
off the best Beer
I'm not interested in the penalty points analysis....I'm only interested in the best virtual pilot in the world tail striking on takeoff Wink

Pages: 1 2