FsPassengers Forums

Full Version: Having problem with Wilco A380 in FSP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I just bought a wilco A380(SQ). When i took off, then plane will just lift off by itself and after a few seconds, the pilot will report the landing
gear is damaged and flaps are frozen? Why is this so? Can anyone explain? Thanks!
Hi. I see you are new to the forum. Welcome aboard!

It would seem to me that maybe you didn't raise the gear or raise the flaps in increments during ascent? If the trim was set correctly
during the takeoff roll, the airplane will lift off by itself. I do this all of the time with my large aircraft.

Just remember...when you get a positive rate of ascent after lift off, raise the gear. Watch the airspeed closely for flaps operation.

There is a problem in the cfg file for the Wilco A380. The damage speeds are way to low. I read this on some forum a long time ago, it
was stated there to change the cfg file to match the flap damage speeds with another big airliner.

I used the settings in the cfg file from the PMDG 747 and since than have been flying the A380 with FSPassengers with no problems at all!

Since it was a long time ago I can't remember where I read it, but if I found it, anybody can.
There I was trying to offer some flying tips and it comes down to aircraft cfg fileRolleyes