FsPassengers Forums

Full Version: comfirm please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey

I recentley bought a copy of fspassengers. I think it is a great peice of software so far. I started the flight and took of and i noticed the
plane was pitching up and down. The same on cruize. I have been reading through the forum and i think the problem is FSUIPC. I don't
have a registered version. I was wanting someone to confirm that is the problem before i go and buy it.

I am using the pss/ifdg merge if that is any help.
Glen
Hi there messy!! Well, the problem there isnt fspassengers as you say but fsuipc. I had the same problem but i solved by registering
fsuipc and changing one of the settings. I think it was the one for the winds smoothing buttom. Im sure it was that one but im not that sure
how was the buttom called. It happened to me with al pss a3XX series. Hope it helps!!! Smile

Describe exactly 'pitching up and down" please because I think it hasn't got anything to do with FSUIPC. Besides that, buying fsuipc would be a good
thing nonethelessWink

hey
thanks for the replies
Problem solved!!!
I just updated the fsuipc but did not need to buy it. On the fsuipc page i could only see the fsx fsuipc so o thought i had the most up to
date version. But after another visit to the page i could see that you can scroll down . So the i got the most up to date one and installed it
and now it is working good
by the great productWink

cheers

Glen