FsPassengers Forums

Full Version: Trying to buy FSP.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this isn't really the right place to be posting this topic, but it's the best I could think of.

I've been playing the demo of FSP for a while now, and I think the game is good enough to play properly.

However when I go to the "Purchase FSP" link on this web site I get told I need to download the 26 meg game again. I thought all I
needed was the activation code? I don't have internet access at anything over 56K (Yes I live in the back end of beyond) and I don't really
want to go through the efford of downloading the game and transferring it to my PC.

Is there an option to buy the activation code without downloading it all over again?

On a side note, activating my FSX was a blast, I phone the local Micrtosoft office, and got asked to call back later because their computers
were down. Hee hee hee.

KBK
KBK,

if you already have the demo installed, no extra download is needed. (Aslong as your demo is the latest version)

Once purchased, the code will be in your simmarket account ready to enter into the demo to make it the full product

Post Edited ( 05-12-07 12:50 )
Yes what Drew said.

Also because we have had 1,793.6 people who haven't done this ( Copy and paste your code into the FSP activation area when you get it)
that way you won't have any problems with activation.( Typeing mistakes etc...etc)

Welcome to the FSP experience. Smile

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

KBK