FsPassengers Forums

Full Version: On The Flight Deck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She is back at it. On a American Eagle flight from KBWI to KJFK I"d been cleared for an ILS onto runway 22L. Well I FO Otto and I were
heading down wind to the runway, when all of a sudden the cockpit crashed open and she....Yelled, would you like some coffee captain?
Enjoy. Where are the Sky Marshals when you only have a few minutes before touch down.

Tipath

lol Why didn't you just pull out the virtual pistola and pistol-whip her?Smile

I sense a definite crush on you there!

Or on Otto, maybe? Wonder

Quote:Joeflyer wrote:
Why didn't you just pull out the virtual pistola and pistol-whip her?Smile

lol

Today wasn't bad. On an Eagle flight from KBOS to KPHL she didn't knock the door open till about the time we were abeam of JFK. This
afternoon we were flying a heading of 250 the sun was really bright coming through the windshield, (windscreen for any British pilots out
there) the cold drink was much appreciated.

As for the question, maybe she has a thing for FO Otto I don't know. She never offers him any drink when she comes busting through the
door. What they may get up to after we leave the airport I have no idea. Perhaps my fellow flyers here on FSPAXS know but, they aren't
talking.

As the helicopter people say......KEEP YOUR TURNS UP.

Tipath

She always scares the BadLink out of me! It'll be piece and quiet, and all of a sudden she busts down the bloody cockpit door! Surprised
I don't hear the passengers screaming in the background! Wink

LOL LOL and i like how she comes in and says would you like some coffee? Here you are. like we didnt even get a chance to answer the
question whether we wanted some or not.

I've always noticed that she has never offered the First Officer any coffee. Probably an ex-boyfriend of hers. lol