FsPassengers Forums

Full Version: passengers have been scared with a nice landing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why have passengers been scared with a descent rate of 200 ft/min and then a nice landing??
For something else you did during flight?

Can you post the flight report, please?

i will post it tomorrow, anyway they started to be scared when i touch down!
Perhaps the wind picked up on your arrival. I love it when that happens because you get more points since you made a good landing in
tough conditions. I love to fly to locatio*n99/ the Oregon coast for exactly this reason. A little gust of wind on landing that is easily handled
can give you a big boost in points, especially if you land well. Rain/snow on location will do it as well even with little or no wind.

here is the flight reportHunappyremeber the passengers started to be scared when i touch down!)
Aircraft Name: Alitalia express Embraer 170
Aircraft Type: MEJ
Departure: LIPE - Bologna - Italy
Arrival: LIML - Linate - Italy
Departure Time: 12:03:00 (10:03:00 GMT)
Arrival Time: 12:44:00 (10:44:00 GMT)

Passengers: 82
Cargo: 8251 kg
Flight Result: Perfect
Take-Off Weight: 62822 kg
Landing Weight: 61051 kg
Take-Off fuel: 5651 kg
Landing Fuel: 3636 kg
TotalBlockTime: 00:41:24
TotalBlockTimeNight: 00:00:00
TotalAirbornTime: 00:27:52
TotalTimeOnGround: 00:15:02
MaxAltitude: 15000ft
LandingSpeed: 142 kt
LandingPitch: 5.32°
TouchDownVertSpeedFt: -229.23 ft/mn
CaptainSentMayday: 0
CrashFlag: 0
PassengersOpinion: 100%
PassengersOpinionText: --Are relieved to have landed safely after the extreme weather they experienced during landing.
-Were pleased by the music on ground. A very nice addition to their flying experience.

FailureText: -
CasualtiesText: -
Pilot Bonus: 300
PilotBonusText: -You made a very nice landing. (+50)
Perfect Flight, no problems and very satisfied passengers. (+150)
Extreme weather conditions during approach, but a safe landing and satisfied passengers. (+100)

Pilot Penality: 117
PilotPenalityText: -All aircraft are prohibited to exceed 250Kts below 10000 ft AMSL; your speed was 39 Kts above this limit Our company
received a fine of 321%. (-117
Its just telling you the passengers are scared due to turbulence, winds, or rain during landing.
Quote:poden wrote:
Its just telling you the passengers are scared due to turbulence, winds, or rain during landing.
the passengers satisfaction was 91 % during the approach when i'm landed the satisfaction have become 50% with 40% fear
hope you can understand my english
Weird, because the log shows passenger satisfaction at 100%. You sure that's the right log?
Quote:Brian F. wrote:
Weird, because the log shows passenger satisfaction at 100%. You sure that's the right log?
sure!
I had a sudden 1000 foot drop that scared the **** out of my pax, so I had enough time before my arrival to serve drinks, that with a good
landing saved the day as I got a perfect score and promation.