FsPassengers Forums

Full Version: help pls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all,
i´ve a problem with the game.
in this game i´ve got an company with 3 boeings and 2 airbus.
how can i operate with all planes at the same time that i can earn more money?
it is possible to operate with all a/c´s at the same time if i fly with one of the 5 planes?
who can fly the other of my company?
must i order new pilots?
pls answer thanx
best regards
manuel
Maybe Drew or JayKae can help you with that one, but i dont know if you can have someone else operating the aircraft. I think though the
more planes you have when youre finished with a flight you will see other aircraft and how much income youve made based on the
aircrafts you have and the amount of trip youve done with those aircraft in the past. Again the moderators or someone else can probably
back me up on that one
page 8 in the documentation...

Quote:Fleet income is solely intended to reward you for building a fleet. For each flight that you fly, each aircraft that you own will generate
some additional revenue based on your flight performance. These are not real flights made by these aircraft or by “AI” pilots. If you
perform well, you will get a higher fleet income; if you perform poorly, you will have no fleet income. In addition, FsP takes the state of your
other aircraft into account and you will not receive an income from an aircraft that is in bad condition or in need of maintenance.

thanks Drew, I guess I was on the right line.