FsPassengers Forums

Full Version: Réunion & Papatee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone heard of the Island owned by France, called Réunion? It's an Island in Africa slightly east of Madagascar, I can't find it
on FS. It's weird because (unless I missed it of course) I can't even find Papatee, Tahiti on the FS list of places to fly. I'm sure if I flew
around Fiji I might find it though, but it's Réunion I'm looking for. Anyways if you've seen it, tell me!

Is it mabey just because these Islands are concidered sort of insignifacant, because they are so tiny? I need to fly my Air Tahiti Nui!! lol

Hmmm, I haven't looked in FS, but I'd hardly call those two islands insignificant! I have noticed that unless you zoom in close enough, islands
sometimes won't be displayed. Zoom in on the area where you expect them to be, and they might appear.
Airport FMEE
Full name: Gillot
City: St Denis
ATIS Frequency: 126.80 MHz
Ground Frequency: 121.90 MHz
Tower Frequency: 118.40 MHz
Approach Frequency: 119.40 MHz 123.10 MHz 127.20 MHz
Altitude: 65 ft
Mag. Variation: 18.5 deg
Lat/Lon: S20°53.40' E055°30.98'

Howzat. Applause

THANKYOU! Got any info on Papatee?

There are free sceneries addon for that:

http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004.php

search Polynesia

(for tahiti)

I know there is an Tahitian member of the forum ... Well

Pagir

I've seen most islands I notice in the real world modelled in FS (mainly Santa Catalina, and the islands off the California coast). FS does
a very good job of modelling the areas I fly in the real world. Quite impresive considering the fact that I'm sitting at a PC, and not flying a
$40M aircraft!

If you like to see some beautiful shots of Réunion (payware scenery) look here:

http://www.francevfr.com/scenes.htm

(Hope this is not considered as advertising. I'm not involved by any means.)
Wow, amazing scenery. I'm going to Réunion within the next year. I have to connect 5 flights lol

On the same note, is it just me or can you not select Washington as a take-off location?

Then again, I could just be an idiot lol
Quote:Kstinson wrote:
On the same note, is it just me or can you not select Washington as a take-off location?

Then again, I could just be an idiot lol

Washington, like Washington D.C.?

Why should you not be able to?

Tip: The Reagan Intl. Airport is in Virginia according to Fs2004...

Pagir