FsPassengers Forums

Full Version: Damn! Is this sad guys?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find this forum almost as addictive as FSPax is!!!! Is there something wrong with me?!? Smile lol
Worship Love Applause Top Beer

Yep, we are too, actually while Im talking with customers on the phone I am here reading this forum !!! lol

Lol.... I'm here more than anyone (I think). Although it's died down a little the past week due to increased work schedules! We're all very,
very pathetic!

Speak for yourself. I am a loser!

Wait.....
Its an informative and helpful site. Why not stick around?

Wha??

THIS is real life, no?

Friend

lol i vist this every day no i anit that sad although i aint bin playing fs for a while dunno why
Who needs a life anyway... I'm broke.
Brad brings along a laptop and reads the forum when he is in the middle of a flight. Don't you brad? lollollol

Quote:ILikePlanes wrote:
Brad brings along a laptop and reads the forum when he is in the middle of a flight. Don't you brad? lollollol

If that was allowed, and we had an internet connection onboard, I sure would do it! I've posted a few times from various pilot lounges in
various cities, but most of my posting is done right here... in Albuquerque.

I do agree, it's very informative, and I enjoy helping people (or at least messing around with them Wink). So, why not visit it as often as
possible (to the point I have no relationships with anyone any more!)?

lol

Aw yes ya do Brad, us.... lol

Quote:Jetflyer wrote:

u do ned a life m8 lol i don't spend my whole day on this and fs lol
Quote:pdjpeter wrote:
Quote:Jetflyer wrote:

u do ned a life m8 lol i don't spend my whole day on this and fs lol

For some of us, this is our life! Simply put!

lol