FsPassengers Forums

Full Version: Only cabin-crew announcements?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to. All,

My name is Nick and I fly a Prosim737 flight model in a full 737 home cockpit.

I have downloaded the demo version of FSP to try it and to my understanding in order to start a flight, one has to create a company,a pilot, purchase an aircraft, then load the aircraft with passengers
and luggage, and so on. All these before the flight. Then during fhe flight there is a mini report window, scrolling messages, and other modules that are possibly useful to the desktop user.

We, the home cockpit users, aim to minimise, and even have no mouse clicks from the start up to the shut down of our PCs. This is actually the biggest challenge which is doable indeed. Also our
cockpits, usually use 2 or 3 projectors in a full screen mode for the external view.

With that said, my question is as follows:

Is there a way to use FSP only for the crew-cockpit announcements, without any other features or modules?

Waiting for your response in order to proceed with the purchase.

Thank you

Nick

Basically you want to use FsP only for the announcements and nothing else?? You can disable most of the features in FsP but doing this defeats the
purpose of the program. By the way, in my experience, if I carry only cargo with no passengers, you won't hear any announcements.

Post Edited ( 02-10-15 21:35 )
fly with other Settings(without fail settings) than you see " it makes more fun!!! :o)
If push comes to shove you can delete certain files in the crew packs ( audiophile samples) Of course you should back them up in a documents folder first. Do not tamper
with the cfg's. Listen to each sample and pull out the ones you do not want in your flight.